The Door of Misconceptions

It was an eventful day for both Khamille and Lorenzo. Many revelations, shocking challenges happened but what counts is how will the day end not how it started nor what happened in between.

Enzo escorted Kaye to her house; she was dropped off on the front of the gate.

“Do you like anything for your prize?” Kaye asked

“Seeing you happy is more than enough princess,” Enzo answered.

“Ahaha you sure… Anyway May I ask you something?”

“You’re already asking ahaha.”

“Uh about Kyle… Can you promise that you won’t get into a fight because of him?”

“uhh…”

“Promise me please. I don’t want you getting into trouble, knowing it partially my fault.”

“It’s not your fau…”

“Just promise ok?”

“If it makes you happy then I promise.”

Kaye kissed Enzo’s cheek, “Thank you, Good night.”

Enzo left, he was high as if his on the clouds as for Kaye well you guessed it she’s very happy. “You look like you’re going to die,” Jeric commented, “as if your day was so good?” Khamille smiled, “well…” “Ok I get it, your sunset was fascinating,” the siblings laugh. “Ahh Good night air head I’m so tired *yawns* I’m having a slumber party tomorrow mn~ k?” Kaye said then went to straight to her room and slept.

The next day

The siblings woke up early, prepared themselves, ate their breakfast and left. Today was the last day of all club meetings before the prelim exams.

Remember, yesterday wasn’t a really nice day for the basketball and varsity cheer squad; both coaches were absent and on top of it a little clash happened between the basketball captain and Lorenzo.

The varsity cheer squad also known as Purple Royal Bees had nothing to talk about besides to remind its members not to fail the exams.

On the other hand the basketball players have much, much to discuss. Jeric, who is now vice-captain, was still mad at Kyle for being so childish and immature. He wanted to punch the daylights out of him but somehow he couldn’t; it felt like his arms were being restrained by the thought of being suspended. The same goes for Enzo, he’s mad and irritated just by seeing the captain’s face but he knew if he would start a dog fight he would be suspended or worse expelled plus he doesn’t want to break the promise he made.

The meeting had gone smoothly; they’ve discussed the practice schedules after the prelims as preparation for the Inter-high tournament.

Classes were about to start, so the members of the club took their leave except for the captain and vice. “You know I would’ve punched the hell out of you now but Kaye wouldn’t like that,” Jeric warned Kyle. “I’m sorry man I guess I’m getting pretty desperate,” Kyle explained. “You should’ve not done what you did two years ago,” Jeric said coldly then went to his class.

Classes started; as usual it didn’t go well for Kaye much less for Allie; Jeric and Enzo wasn’t an exception either. As you could see this people might be sports geniuses but when it comes with academic subjects specially Maths, this four were down to earth dumbasses. Marissa, and her brother, were the exact opposite of these people; real math geniuses. It was like they were born with computers in their heads.

Recess time, Allie approached Marrisa to ask her if she could tutor her on weekends and to talk about the incident yesterday. Allie purposely, let Khamille nowhere near her during break time because she doesn’t Kaye to hear the conversation between Mar and her.