A Chance For Us

Slowly taking out a piece of pastel green paper out of the envelope, a gush of sweet flowery scent engulfed the room. On it were an invitation, written in a fancy font.

You are cordially invited in the wedding of the decade.

 The union between our beloved children,
Khamille Andréas-Von Staddi and Lorenzo Benedicté-Aldrich
 July 17, 11:11am.
Saint Francis Xavier Church [Nuestra Señora de la Escalera]
Reception: Park View Resorts, Nasugbo Batangas

"Woah Mom.. Are you insanely SERIOUS?!?!" Khamille blurted. "Yes," Mrs. Von Staddi smiled.
"B-but... w-why so sudden??"
"Well, we think it's good for business, you seem happy though so why not I said. But with your reaction right now, it's the complete opposite. "
"Don't get me wrong mom I'm glad just... surprised anyway we're not even legal... I mean Enzo is, I'm not. So how's that even possible?"
"Ahh did you not read it?? I thought you were taught to read contracts till the very end." her mom joked.
Khamille re-read everything on the paper from top to bottom and it read somewhere in the middle "Three days after my birthday huh?"
"Answers your question? Your thoughts?" her mom asked
"Ahh I cannot answer that one-sidedly mom..."
"Hmmh. That's a given so I supposed your answers would be here in 3... 2..." *ring ring ring*
Khamille picked up her phone
"Hey princess, they've told you?" the guy from the other end said.
"Yes... Princey, did you planned this?"
"No... I just heard, I was calling you because I want to know your answer..."
"Hmmh? What do you think?"
A grin formed in both of their faces and they answered... "Why not."
"I knew you're going to agree... Oh by the way there's another surprise and it's from your fiancé's family ahaha" Mrs. Von Staddi added.
A confused look masked Khamille's face, "Hey Princey, do you know what Mom meant?" she asked.
"I don't know either Princess... ahh wait... Woah! I guess this what she meant..." Enzo replied
"What is it?!?"
"It's amazing! I'm going at your house with Dré, give me half an hour and I'll tell you.... Oh Also inform Allie to come over ASAP. Bye Princess!"
"Wait!!!" Kaye shouted, "Tsk. He hung up."
"So what did he say?" her mom asked
"He said he didn't know then he was hyped all of a sudden that he's even coming over with Dré just to tell it to me and told me to invite Allie. Lastly he hung up to me" she explained in one breathing.
Her mom laughed, "Hahaha maybe you should do what he just said, anyway I'll be going to my office; there's a board meeting this afternoon so bye sweetie love you~"
"Bye mom!" she bid her farewell.

Taking a breather, she reached for her phone and dialed Allie's number; she picked up on the second ring, "Hey Sweetie, care to come over? Your cousin's up to something.... you too huh, well I guess you should really come over for us to know. Yeah he said he'll be here in 30 minutes... ok bye" ending her call. Khamille stood up and stretched her arms and legs, 'better prepare something to eat.' she took out some biscuits, placing them neatly on a porcelain platter. There's already a pre-prepared grape juice inside the ref so she didn't bother about the beverages, she'll just take it out once her guest arrived. She walked towards the poolside and along her way she met with a maid, "If my friends arrives tell them I'm by the pool ok?" the helper nodded

Khamille sat by the pool, dipping her feet down to her legs on the waters, "maybe I should go for a swim after" she noted herself then suddenly a pair of hands wrapped her ways and pulled her up, carrying her by the waist, "Enzo put me down!" she shouted as she kicked and tousled, trying to break free from her guy's grasp. "Huh? Who's this Enzo milady's been talking of?" he asked trying to sound confused. "Stop it Enzo put me down I say." she continued to break free. "Only if milady answers my questions about this Enzo guy, truthfully." "Ugh fine fine."

"Is he tall?" "ahh yes obviously."
"I bet his handsome too right?" "Narcisstic."
"He's marrying a pretty girl then?" "Heck he's betrothed to a goddes"