AllyDrésarry

“Kaaaaaaaye!” Shouted Lorenzo from the other line.

It seems that Khamille was having a nap already in front of the laptop though her Skype was still online. She missed everything Enzo was telling her. All about the proposal of Ms. Demie to their oozingly handsome basketball coach, their prelims, incoming inter-high and first anniversary of AllyDré. 

“Oh sorry, princey! I’m really exhausted… What were you telling me again?”

He heaved a deep sigh before his response. “Nothing much important… Coach and Ms. Demie are together now.”

“Seriously?! Haven’t heard that news but I expected that they will end up together, anyway.”

“How was your day, my princess?”

“As I have said, it was exhausting yet fun!” The girl flashed a wide smile almost reaching her ears.

“Yeah right!” Enzo answered in an awkward tone.

“Hey! Why?”

“I’m curious… Who’s that Italian speaking guy yesterday?”

“Aries.” She coldly answered.

Still craving for more information, Enzo reiterated. “Aries? Who is he?”

“Aries. His name’s Aries.” Kaye insisted though she felt something odd.

“I know he’s Aries! I’m asking who the hell he is in your life! You haven’t even introduced him to me yet.”

Aha moment! Now, she knows why. “Jealous?” She asked.

“Of course not!” He proudly denied.

There goes her left eyebrow raised.

“Fine! I am… Come on, princess! How can I calm myself? I saw my girl with another guy. Now, I’m enthusiastically telling her everything that happened to me yesterday and for this day but she slept in front of me because she’s damn tired of her day with that ARIES!”

His words caught her off-guard. Speechless for a while.

“Hahaha!” A loud laugh suddenly burst breaking off the silence.

Lorenzo’s heightened emotions were all converted to curiosity. Seeing his girl laughing hardly from the other line while he was dead confused and mad.

“I haven’t imagined you speaking that way.”

Lorenzo was still clueless.

“Aries is just my boy bestfriend. You are my best boyfriend! There’s a big difference, you know. Hush it, Enzo!”

Khamille’s words freed him from his worries. He sighed in relief.

“You should have told me.” A bit of angst was still evident in his voice.

“Is it still my fault now? It was you who jumped into conclusions!” She raised her voice a bit.

“I don’t want us to argue with stuffs like this. Fine! My fault!”

“It’s not that I’m blaming you. You’re a bit unreasonable! I bet I just don’t fully understand how you feel.”

“How I feel for you… Hmmm! It’s like the place where you’re staying right now, my princess.”

ITALY?!”

“Exactly! I Trust And Love You!” Enzo got her…Touched by his banat… Still flattered.