Perfect Two

Khamille’s POV

17th of July- my wedding day. Is it real? Is it real? (A/N: Nesfruta?! xD) Well, the stubborn kiddo I am and will always be, I jumped out of the car immediately… though told not to. Badly, I wanted to view the church even before the wedding march echoes. Breathtaking view, indeed. Mesmerized I was in an instant upon a glimpse of pastel green fabrics matched with pink peonies, purely white jasmines and tulips that vivified the aisle. One-shouldered chiffon pastel green cocktail dresses were worn by the bridesmaids with their hairs tied half up and half down curled, a flower crown of fresh forget-me-nots accentuated their looks.  Still, mine’s incomparable with them. Only Allyrine can be equally gorgeous with me. Well, I clothed an elegant boat neck mermaid lace floor length wedding gown accented with white appliques and rhinestones beading which impeccably hugs my envious figure. I carry also a bouquet of tiger lilies surrounded by forget-me-nots. The gentlemen’s white tux struck my eyes as well… not that much to be honest. I believe they are nothing compared to my future husband. Speaking of the man whom I am betrothed to, I don’t see any sign of him. How could it be? He’s more than excited the last time we had seen each other. Aside from me, it’s him who wants this wedding badly more than anyone else does. My eyes met Allie’s, the ever stunning goddess cheerleading squad captain who happens to be my cousin-in-law after mi amour and yours truly exchange I dos. She seems…

“Hey there! What’s keeping you busy?”

“I can’t contact Enzo. Where the hell is my cousin? As seen in movies, runaway brides are everywhere but runaway grooms… rarely, heard about those idiots.” She rolled her eyes in exasperation.

“Don’t add fuel to the fire, Ally.” Said Christalle.

“Why would I? I mean… duh. Idiocy isn’t in my vocabulary.”

Christalle and I facepalmed ourselves. Seriously, her beauty’s way beyond the line yet her brains… don’t mention it.

“Duh! I get what you mean, Christalle. What I mean is that I don’t know the hole where idiots hide themselves. Is he answering your calls?”

“No.” she answered thriftily.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Kaye’s 18th.

Like how the other wealthy debutants celebrate their 18th, she had a grand festivity. A black and white masquerade themed party was planned for her. 18 candles, 18 roses, 18 gowns and everything. Well, she isn’t enjoying the party that much for it only reminds her of his twin brother, Jeric. The day he breathed his last was and will always be one of the most tragic chapter in her life. Khamille stepped out of the party and threw her mask concealing the tears that formed in her eyes. She miserably stood in the balcony.

“You know how much I hate every single detail of you, don’t you? Well, I do but the world seems different without your ugliness. You, horrible creature who left me in a sudden, you are such a pain in the ass even you’re not here on earth anymore. Your ugliness aren’t even worth my heartaches and tears. Still, I’m in pain and missing your presence. How can I be happy of my 18th and my upcoming wedding if I couldn’t share this happiness with you, my twin?”

In deafening silence, Kaye cried her lungs and heart out until Enzo came to console her.

“Shouldn’t you be greeting your twin a happy birthday as well? Plus, his offspring twins just came out to see the wonderful world. Look at it, Kaye. A brighter side of life. He’s gone and nothing, not even your tears will change that. Focus yourself on what you have right now. Your family and the new members of the family, the friends we have, your 18th and our wedding.”