Chapter Two : 'Fans'

Sarah's Point Of View

I manage to escape my bed, I then walk over to my wardrobe and grab a lazy oaf sweater and a pair of black leggings. Then I just put my socks and blue converse on, I need to go out to not drink alcohol.

Looking at my rank hair I just throw it up in a messy ponytail, then I walk downstairs and go outside. Once I get out of the gates, "Happy Valentines Day!" A mailboy cheers to me handing a box of chocolates and a card. "Thank you!" I say to him.

Then I go back in the house and put them on the dining table, of course I walk to the nearest coffee shop before. I get bombarded by girls, or as they are known 'fans.' "Hello!" I said, adding that tone that means move. They don't quite catch the tone and they still keep bombarding my personal space.

"Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!" I hear a girl shout from behind me, I turn to see it is Jess. Not wanting to talk to her I just blank her and blank the rest. "Please leave me alone!" I shout kindly. Well... As kindly as I could, then I made my way into StarBucks as that was the one that didn't look too crowded.

Finally deciding, I order a strawberry frappé. Then I nearly sit down, until I spot Conor and Jack sitting with Joe and some others. Hoping that they never saw me I ran out of the shop and went to Tesco and bought a pack of giant cookies. Healthy breakfast, totally... "Excuse me?" I hear as somebody taps my shoulder, turning round I notice a girl about the same height as me. "Yes?" I said, "Don't you remember me, it's-"