Chapter Fourteen : Lazy Day

The Next Morning
Sarah's Point Of View

I woke up, in bed with Conor. Although I fell asleep on the couch during Cinderella I think. If you are wondering me and Conor are in a spooning position, goals I know. Well I think Conor is the one I love forever. Well, if me and Jack took it slow it might of worked.

Of course, I look around for my phone to see it placed on the beside table, with a fluorescent pink post-it note on it. It read :

Dear Love-Birds,
Me and Alfie, also Nala are going out to see Amanda (Alfies Mum) for the week. Take care of Pippin and Percy please! Also I took a picture of you, spooning. -Z X

I giggled at some of it, waking Conor up. "What is so funny?" He said, still snuggling to me and I handed him the post it note while I turned my phone on and went to my messages and saw the picture Zoe took of us, I saved it to my camera roll and set it as my wallpaper on my phone.

"Conor look, Zoe took this of us this morning." I say showing him my wallpaper. "I like that, send it to me please?" He begs, and I do it. He sets it as his wallpaper as well, cute.

I stretch and roll out of bed, basically falling out of bed. "You alright?" He asks, I say yes and slide under the bed to his side. He puts his feet down and I grab them. He jumps and cusses before looking under the bed. He then gets back onto the bed and let's his head pop out. I do the same but underneath the bed.