Chapter Eleven: Conor

There is smut at the beginning of this but as I want my chapters to be longer I will tell you when it is over.
Chapter Eleven: Conor

The tensity between us was getting too hard to hold back, as he was the one I wanted first. Not being able to resist, I stood up and cupped my hands around his face. His face turned serious and his arms managed to wrap themselves around my waist and we started kissing. It started off so soft and then I slowly got more spontaneous and more 'tongue' was involved.

He then started to take my flannel off of my shoulders, then we kicked our shoes off. Still downstairs I whisper, "Upstairs?" He just simply nods and grabs my hand as we run upstairs. Getting a bit thirsty for it he really quickly pulled my shirt off and we kept kissing then I pulled his shirt off in the process. Then we both took our shorts off and we were left in our underwear.

Now it's my turn to be on the top, my brown hair covering my face so I take the hair tie out and he unclips my bra. Slightly struggling, but finally doing it. He took a minute to look at me and then went back on top of me and I used my feet to slowly slide his boxers off.

-----------------------
END OF SEXUAL SCENE

I stayed in my position on the bed, he was resting his head on my shoulder asleep. Now I can understand why everyone think he is so feminine, I slide slowly, and sneakily out of the bed. Caught by my phone ringing downstairs, "Saved by the phone, eh?" He says, obviously now awake.

I tip-toe run downstairs, don't ask why I just did. Then I pick up the phone, without looking at the ID.

''Sarah, please listen." Jack instantly said, "What?" I quietly say, not wanting to know what he is going to say. "I love you... I just couldn't face it!" He said, weakly and I could feel pain. "B-but you know what you p-put me through." I say starting to tear up. "I know... I know. Bu-" He managed to say before I interrupted him with. "We're over." I hand up the phone and go to the bathroom and wipe my eyes. Then I look in the mirror and see Jack's tshirt. I sit on the edge of the bath and hug it but then put it away safely.

Of course Conor has to come in, his face instantly softened as he saw my state. "Oh, my gosh. Baby what's wrong." He said, hugging me rubbing my back and making spirals with his hands.

"It's just, I feel l-like I'm pushing everything away because of boys. Boyfriends, Jack and y-you." I say letting it out. "Well I'm not stopping you going out with friends or all." He says, comfortingly.

We talk over for a while then we decide to go to Zoe's house.