Chapter Twenty-Four

I watch Joe as he edits one of his vlogs, "Wait!" I say and connect him to a hotspot of mine. Then I type in 'ItsSarah' on YouTube and show him my video. "Woah..." He said, shocked as he was watching the video. "This is soo good. You have 40 thousand subscribers already!" He squeals so excited.

Then we browsed through the comments, lots were very kind but some were bad, but it didn't affect me that much. I just then looked at the likes and how there was 5 thousand likes on it and when we were looking through the comments Joe found a naughty comment from Conor. I just smirked and he looked at me grimly. "Disgusting." He said, in a very deep tone.

"Well, you haven't had a proper relationship dick wad." I say, smacking the back of his head. "Gr..... "He said. In a 'scary' tone and pounced onto me and tickled me I tickled him back winning. "Whoop whoop!" I say, "beckoning him to follow me. He nods and chases me all the way to my apartment.

"SHIT!" Joe shouts and runs away, I then go to my door and get stopped by Jack he pushed me against the wall. "Where the fuck is Conor?" He said, really angry. I quickly unlock the door but failing to close it and he jolts me up against the wall "I said, where the FUCK is Conor?" He said, getting fired up.

"H-h-he's on t-tour." I stutter, scared for my life. Then he punched my arm really hard, then my leg. "What was that for!" I shout, then punching his nose extremely hard. No harm done he starts to take my clothes off, me not being able to fight as I felt so weak. Then he takes his clothes off and it escalated from there.....