Chapter Twenty-Three

Conor's Point Of View

I woke up beside my girlfriend and just then a smile sneaked onto my face, then I snuggled back down beside her and then she started moving around. Soon after that I could hear faint snoring, obvious that we was asleep. I decided to go onto my Twitter on my phone and I saw some tweets of Jack hitting her, my god... She looks so upset, she can't see this. Then I saw some simple tweets of our dates, not too much of a big deal to me though.

We would have never guessed, I write a small note telling her I had a business call. Then I went out of the apartment re-locking the door behind me and then I made my way to my car. Then I got a call about a meeting about going on tour so I decided to text her about it.

*One Hour Later*

Sarah's Point Of View

I woke up, in a very empty bed. Then I saw a small post it note on the table about how he had a phone call. Then I opened my phone to a text from him;

Aw, that means he'll miss Easter with me, the baby bunny

Aw, that means he'll miss Easter with me, the baby bunny... A positive side, I have me time to relax... So I make my bed, nicely and carefully. Then I run a lukewarm bath and drop a bath oil that calms the mind and I relax in it, closing my eyes.

After the bath gets a bit cool I get out of it and put some workout clothes on, to get some fat off. Well not to lose fat, to get healthier as all I've been eating at Conor's is takeout.

I then slowly drank a large glass of water and made my way outside, locking the door behind me of course

I then slowly drank a large glass of water and made my way outside, locking the door behind me of course. Then I make my way to the park, slowly jogging then slowly getting faster. I stopped when I made it to the fountain in the park, I saw Joe vlogging across from me so I wanted to scare him.

3... 2... 1...

"Boo!" I scream, shaking his shoulders making him scream and drop his camera. He then rugby tackled me, but lifting me up and running around "What's bring you here?" He asks, slowing down. "Exercising... You?" I ask, him putting me down. "Same, wanting a doughnut?" He asked, then going into his bag and grabbing jam doughnuts, "Sure, why not?" I say, then sitting down beside him.

"Is that true on Twitter?" He asked chewing on a bit of doughnut. "What, sorry have not been online lately." I told him, he then whipped his phone out and showed me.

It was Jack hitting and kicking me, "Yes, but don't go hunting him down. It's fine, only light bruises now." I tell him, he picks his camera back up and chats into the camera while we eat our doughnuts...

Authors Note:
I hope you liked the chapter, if you did let me know in the comments or add funny comments on certain areas if you like. I don't mind.