Chapter Nine : Park

"Oh my gosh, I-I'm so sorry Sarah!" Joe panics. "It's fine, lets just go to the park." I say, giving him my forgiveness. He never meant to, he just hates tattoos.

"Casp?" I ask, "Yeah?" Caspar questions. "I have a YouTube channel and I'm wondering if you wanna collab?" I ask. "Sure, how bout everyone else." He replies. "Sure." I say, then he goes and talks to the boys about it.

When they are finished talking, we arrive at the park. I look around, it looks so fun! "Let's go!" I scream, running into the park. Getting chased by all the boys but Joe who is vlogging, I climb high up onto a spinning climbing frame thing. Nearing the top, my foot slips and I nearly fall but I don't.

Then I get into a position and fall, getting caught by Conor. We look into each other's eyes for what felt like forever and got locked out of the earth. Then I hear laughing making us both click back into reality, Joe was inside the triangle things on the rope flooring bit. Caspar and Josh were spinning him and Jack was trying to get off side.

I go over to Jack and put my hand out for him to get off, he takes my hand sending forgotten tingles. He gets off without getting injured and I go back beside Conor and rest my head on the middle of his arm as I am quite short.

Please comment your opinions as I don't know what you are thinking of this book....