Chapter Fifteen

Me and Conor were sat on the sofa, we did get dressed.
This is what Conor is wearing:

This is what I am wearing :

We were debating on what to watch so I just put mean girls on

-------------

Conor's Point Of View

Sarah had decided to put Mean Girls on, but being completely honest I like that film. We were snuggled together on the couch, and I really like that because it feels nice to love someone and be loved at the same time. Only this time it's real, one chance to love her forever.

Tonight I have planned a date, at a fancy restraint and we are going to go back to my place. Since I told Zoe the plan, so she and Alfie went on a day trip. Only a few more hours until our date as it is 1pm. I better tell her.

"Sarah?" I ask, "Yeah ConCon?" She asks, with her cute quiet voice. "Will you go on a date with me?" I ask, slightly stuttering as I am nervous. Then she turned round and kissed me directly on the lips and said cheekily. "Does that answer your question? Yes!" Making me laugh, then I kiss her and she turns around and stands up. "Lunch?" She asks, I just nod and follow her into the kitchen area.

We are cooking sausage rolls and chips, mainly messing about though.