Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Conor was calm right now, he got really upset over a billion things but mainly work. I kissed his cheek then rested my head on his shoulder, it is currently 6pm and we are waiting for the Chinese takeout to arrive. Just on cue, the door bell buzzes. Jack gets up to go and answer it, he grabs the money and gets the food.

We all have chicken or lamb curry with chips and rice. I get the plates, and cutlery. Then I dish out everyone's food adding a bit of each side equally out. I hand Jack and Josh's first then I get Conor's and mine and sit beside him. He pops a chip into my mouth, making me laugh then I do the same. I then take a scoop of rice and curry and put that into his mouth. We end up feeding each other, Jack on Josh too concentrated on the MOTD.

Once everyone was finished dinner and the match was finished Jack put music on the television. This is a song I know all the words to.

Crashing, hit a wall. Right now I need a miracle, hurry up now I need a miracle stranded reaching out. I call your name but your not around.

I didn't realise I was singing until Jack complimented me, "Cor, your really good at singing." "Cheers." I said, en Josh got shot glasses and vodka. "Never have I ever." He said, with a humungous grin plastered on his face. "Ladies first." He said, as he poured the shots.

"Never... Have I ever kissed a celebrity." I say, then take a shot. "Who?" Josh asks, "Conor." I should, then him smirking. Then it's his turn. "Never have I ever had a one night stand." We all drink to that. "Never have I ever had sex more than once in a week." Jack says, me and him drinking to that. "WHEN!" Josh and Conor screamed simultaneously.

"Well..." Jack said, with a very awkward smile on his face. "December 24th and 18th!" I say, letting it get out. "You naughty teens..." Conor said with a funny face glued to his face.