Character List

Hazel Rose Williams: 17 year old girl, long brown hair, blue-grey eyes, small nose, freckles, 5'4', loves film making, girlfriend of Josh White, best friend of Bella Graham.

Bella Graham: 17 year old girl, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, thin nose, high cheekbones, 5'5', loves dancing, best friend of Hazel Williams.

Josh White: 17 year old boy, short brown hair, green eyes, beautiful smile, really strait teeth, athletic, boyfriend of Hazel Williams, loves playing football.

Ivy Faye Williams: 14 year old girl, long brown hair, blue eyes, beautiful smile, freckles, 5'3', loves to sing, loves to act, loves being on stage, sister of Hazel and Dawn Williams.

Dawn Eris Williams: 11 year old girl, long dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles, high cheekbones, small nose, really strait teeth, loves photography, sister of Hazel and Ivy Williams.

Mr. Williams: 51 year old male, brown hair, brown eyes, really strait teeth, a jokester father of Hazel, Ivy and Dawn Williams, husband of Mrs. Williams.

Mrs. Williams: 49 year old female, blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, small nose, high cheekbones, mother of Hazel, Ivy and Dawn Williams, wife of Mr. Williams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the description of the main characters, the rest will be described through out the story as they are introduced. I just decided to include the description of the main characters so that you would have a clear picture in mind while you're reading. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story!