Chapter 5

Published: 9/4/2016; Sunday; 7:02pm; Unedited

Guys. I already book four planned out. I haven't even started book three. Also, like the new cover? :D Most of these chapters are going to be focused on Ume, rewriting scenes are a bore to me, so I'm going to write what I would've done in Asuna's situation through Ume. :L

WARNING: This chapter contains SLIGHTLY SEXUAL CONTENT and while I will stop it at a point, it will not be a long scene, so feel free to skip those parts if you do not feel comfortable with them. Thank you and enjoy!

"Well, well, it looks like you've finally made yourself comfortable, Ume," I shot up from the bed, scooting away from Oberon, Sugō, cursing in head for dozing off. I guess so many days of no sleep does that to you. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Not when I have to look at you, no," I sneer, making him narrow his eyes at me. But then he smirked.

"You know who I met today? A boy named Kirigaya Kazuto," I froze at the name, "or maybe you know him as Kirito." I looked at him through my eyelashes, trying to see if he was lying. "I told him that our wedding is next week, then you'll be all mine and we'll finally be together forever."

"You're one sick bastard," I laughed dryly, "even if we're married in real life, I will never be yours." As soon as I said that, I felt my back on the bed, hands on my shoulders, pinning me down. "What the hell?!"

"While I would never lay a hand on you had you been Asuna," he started, opening his system commands and selecting a few things. I was going to push him away but was unable to, I was paralyzed. "You have always thought yourself better than others, and while it's incredibly sexy, it's also incredibly annoying. I'd do anything to see you plead to someone you see below you-- and I know for a fact, you think you're above me."

My eyes widened, a shiver going down my back. He wouldn't...he can't...

Yes he can.

"Why are you doing this?" I voiced out instead, glaring at him as stroked my hair, but trailed further down to my neck, and even lower to my-- I closed my eyes, feeling disgusting as he massaged the area.

"Because you test me, always have. Now, I want to test you." My eyes snapped open as he pulled on the red string that held my top together and near his face to my breasts. No, I watched him stick his tongue out and as soon as it made contact with my skin, I closed my eyes and breath hitched.

"Please, stop." I wanted to throw up.

He stopped, looking up at me, confused. "You gave up quite easily..." he hummed, "You've changed."

"Oh, I know I'm better than you, as a human being, everyone is better than you," he growled, "but SAO changed me, it changed a lot of people, and I'm not about to let you do this to me. So, I'll succumb to your stupid game, but I will not let you do this to me."

"...I see. Well," he nuzzled my breast, planting a quick kiss, making me flinch, before getting up and making his way to leave, releasing me from paralysis. "I got what I wanted, so I'll visit another time. See you then, my dear," I rolled over, hugging myself, glancing at him in the reflection of the silver plate on my bed, my eyes widened at what I saw. As soon as he was gone, I started formulating a plan in my head.

"Next time," I whispered, closing my eyes, feeling so violated. "Next time, I'm going to get out of here, and I'm going to kick his ass."