In Ireland

Aphmaus pov
As we were getting off the plane I wondered what our hotel would look like. I hope it's as beautiful as Aaron said it would be. He showed me pictures. It looked so lovely. He got the room with a purple bed spread. Im so excited. As soon as I got out of the plane I almost started to cry. I could not believe we were in IRELAND. I've never been here EVER. Aaron smiled at me and put his arm around me. We quickly caught a cab. Aaron said we would rent a car But I thought this would be easier.

In the cab

As soon as we were down the road I saw a guy drinking a bottle of wisky. I thought they were joking when they said people here drank on the side of the road almost everyday. But now I know that they weren't lying. Aaron gave the guy a weird look as well. I slapped him across the arm, being silly. He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed me and kissed me hard.
I died laughing after we stopped kissing. He did to. The driver looked at us like we were crazy. I love Ireland.

At the hotel

The hotel was as beautiful as he said it would be. As soon as we entered the room I plopped on the bed. Aaron brought all the luggage in.

He looked at me and said "I told you it was beautiful"

"It really is." I said in awh as I looked out the window.

This place is like a dream. But it looks like its gonna rain.

Perfect.

As I was looking out the window Aaron came over and put his arms around me.

"Are you enjoying your stay?" he asked

"Yes, very much."

I kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay time to unpack." Aaron said as he rubbed his hands together.

We would be here for 2 weeks so I was so excited. So many things to do.

I started to unpack when I realized I left my plush at home.

"Aaron I forgot my plush! I can't believe I forgot it." I started to get really upset.

"Aphmau it's just a plush you'll be okay. Don't worry. I just don't understand why you worry about it so much. I know I gave it to you, but that was years ago." He said As he tried to calm me down.

"Aaron, it's not just a plush. Its important to me. Ive been sleeping with it for years now." I said sniffing

"Aphmau I know that, but you have me. And I'm guessing I'm better than a plush" he said

"Yeah. Your much better." I said

"See. Now lets finish unpacking."

I love him so much.