Weird dream

Aphmaus Dream
I was in the living room watching tv when Aaron came down the stairs with a baby. It was adorable but then he sat it down and went back upstairs and came back down with 2 others. I just sat there and watched as he kept bringing them down. He just kept bringing them. Over and over again. By the time he finished he just sat beside me and just sat there.

Dream switch.
I was cooking a cake. A purple cake. But Garroth was there also making a cake. It was blue. I looked around and realized everyone was making a cake. Aarons was red. Katelyns was blue. Travis's was blue green. But once I turned back around I noticed my cake was the smallest one. Why? I don't know. Then everyone disappeared.

Dream switch.
I was in a game show. The host was ZANE!!!!!. It was called "Love Test". He asked questions to all of us and he paired up his groups.
Travis and Katelyn
Garroth and Laurance
Me and Aaron
And him and Kawaii~Chan.
We started the game and Travis kept messing up. Garroth wouldn't let Laurance answer any. Aaron was getting them All right. Kawaii~Chan started to cry and Katelyn was punching everyone. This is chaos.

Dream switch.
Chocolate. Chocolate. Everywhere. Everywhere. Why oh why because it is taking over the world. I dont know what this happened but it did. I blame Kawaii~Chan and Reese. But it may be my fault. Woooooo.

Wakes up.
I looked around and saw Aaron was asleep . those were some really weird dreams. Anyway I'm still tired. I cuddled with Aaron and tell asleep again.