Baby Alina!

Aaron's pov
Aphmau kept screaming. She is digging her nails into my arm, but I don't care.
Finally the doctor said the baby was coming out. Slyvanna kept yelling.
The baby finally came out and Aphmau stopped yelling soon after. She panted. I heard the baby cry and scream and I sighed and smiled.
"I'm a dad. We're parents." I said to Aphmau. She smiled. The doctors cleaned the baby and checked it's health. Finally they brought the baby back in a yellow blanket.
"Congratulations it's a girl. Will someone come with me to fill out the birth  certificate or should I bring it to the mother?" The doctor asked.
"I'll do it." I said. Aphmau and I decided on a name.

(Okay guys I know Aaron's last name is Lycan, but this story was written before that information was out, so I made his last name Shadow. Deal with it.)

I wrote down everything and then her name. Alina Lila Shadow.
I went back to the room and sat in a chair by Aphmau. Finally everyone came in. My mom, dad, sister, Dalia, Diana, and even Gene came in to see the baby.
I called all our friends and Zane said he was coming and soon after that everyone else did. Finally the whole gang came in. I swear we were packed in like crayons in a box, but it was amazing. Aphmau and I are parents and that's all that matters.

(I'm started off the next book with Alina as a teenager soooo here are some moments when she was a kid.)

:Baby Food: (9 months old)
"Come on Alina, your moms at the Maid cafe and you have to eat or she'll kill me." Aaron said trying to get Alina to swallow the green sludge. "No!" Alina yelled spitting it out. Aaron groaned. "Come on Alina it can't taste any worse than your mom's cooking."
"No!"
"Oh come on. What does it even taste like anyway?" Aaron said before licking some off the spoon.
He gagged and ran over to the garbage to spit it out.
Alina laughed.
"It's not funny! You know what I'm calling your Aunt  Melissa and she can deal with this."

:Freakout!: (1 year)

"Okay I've got everything together to go visit Grandma and Grandpa!" Aphmau yelled as Aaron walked down the stairs carrying Alina.
"Good, because my mom will freak if she thinks she's missing one thing." Aaron said.
"Yeah, I know. She couldn't find a sock and she called me saying she was a bad grandmother." Aphmau said.
They went to the car and buckled Alina into the car seat.
Aaron sat everything into the back of the car and sat in the driver's seat.
Then Travis ran out of his house and over to Aaron and Aphmau.
"Guys I know your in a hurry, but Katelyn is freaking out about the wedding. She keeps saying that we need to make the date sooner because she's pregnant and she wants to look good in her dress. What do I do?!?!" Travis asked.
"Just talk to her, Travis. Let her explain herself and then tell her your opinion." Aphmau said.
Then Gene came to the window holding the twins and Aaron sighed.
"Dalia left me home with the twins! I fed them and they haven't stopped crying since then!" Gene asked.
"Did you burp them?" Aaron asked.
"Uh. No...Opps. Thanks! I'll go do that now!"  Gene said.
Just as Aaron started driving, Alina started crying and he smelled something. He sighed.

:My Little Horsys with Zane: (6 years old)
Aaron heard the doorbell ring. He answered it. Zane was at the door with his ponnies.
"It's time for Alina's tea party!" Zane said excitedly.
"Who all will be attending today?" Zane asked.
"I will!" Aphmau said.
Aaron gestured for Zane to come in.
"As always Dawn (Gene and Dalia's daughter, Taylor (Travis and Katelyns Daughter) , Nekoette, Laney (Laurance and Lucinda's daughter), Dell (Issa and Brendans daughter if you don't know) ,and Garnet (Garroth and Kim's daughter)." Aphmau said.
Zane and Aphmau entered the room.
"Uncle Zane!" Alina yelled hugging Zane.

:Alina's bestfriends:
Alina, Dawn, Garnet, David, Luke, Laney, and Taylor are the best of friends. They are inceperable. They all go to school together and they are all close in age. They live on the same street and their parents are friends.

Alina: 13 (Aaron and Aphmau)
Dawn: 13 (Gene and Dalia)
David: 13 (Gene and Dalia)
Laney: 12 (Laurance and Lucinda)
Taylor: 12 (Travis and Katelyn)
Garnet: 12 (Garroth and Kim)
Luke: 12 (Lucinda and Laurance)

(I'll let you get to know Alina and the rest of the Characters in the next book, but here are some facts)

|Alina|(15 year old)
Fav color: Magenta
Crush(s): ???
Bestfriend(s): Dawn, David, and Laney
Boyfriend: none
Favorite sport: Volleyball

|Dawn| (15 year old)
Fav color: Green
Crush(s): Tyler (later)
Bestfriends: Alina, Laney, and David (her twin).
Boyfriend: Tyler(later)
Favorite sport: Tennis

|David|(15 year old)
Fav color: Green
Crush(s): Callie
Bestfriends: Luke, Jeremy, and Dawn (his twin)
Girlfriend: Callie
Favorite sport(s): Tennis and Basketball

|Laney|(14 year old)
Fav color: Yellow
Crush(s): David
Bestfriend(s): Alina and Dawn
Boyfriend: none
Favorite sport(s): Softball

|Taylor|(14 year old)
Fav color: Blue
Crush(s): ???
Bestfriends: Luke and Callie.
Boyfriend: none
Favorite sport: Basketball.

|Luke|(14 years old)
Fav color: Red
Crush(s): Taylor
Bestfriend(s): David and Taylor
Girlfriend: none
Favorite sport: Soccer and basketball.

(Anyway the next book will come out sometime this month.)