Getting Married?

Aphmaus pov
I woke up to a knock on the door. I groaned and hit Aaron.  He groaned and sat up. He turned on the lamp.
"What?" He asked in a sleepy voice.
"Someone is at the door." I said with my eyes closed.
He sighed.
"At this hour?" He said.
He got up and slipped his slippers on. He left the room and went downstairs.
I heard something crash to the floor, so I jumped out of bed and rushed dowstairs without thinking. I saw Aaron cleaning up the pieces of a broken vase. "I am so sorry, Aaron. I can replace it. How much was it?" Gene asked Aaron scooped all the broken glass into a garbage bag. "Gene, Don't worry about it.  Plus it was a gift from my parents." Aaron said. He walked over to the trash can and threw the bag full of glass in it. "How does it being a gift from your parents make this any better?" Gene asked. Aaron chuckled. "Do you really want to replace it?" he asked. Gene nodded. "Well that vase was about seven hundred dollars. Do you want to replace it now?" Aaron asked smiling. Gene's eyes widened "No, I think I'll just, like you said, not worry about it. Haha." Gene said rubbing the back of his neck. "That's what I thought. Anyway why are you here at this hour? It's four a.m." Aaron asked. Gene sighed. "Well I have to ask you something.'' Gene said. "What is it?'' Aaron asked. Gene rubbed his neck again. "Well you know Dalia a lot better than me and, tonight I was hoping that I could ask her on a date." Gene said. Aaron raised an eyebrow. "What is this leading up to?" Aaron asked. "Well I'm a little worried about going alone and I thought that you could get Aphmau and we could all go on a double date." Gene said. I smiled. I'm all for this. "I'm not sure. I have to work today and i'm pretty sure Aphmau would want to get some rest this evening if possible." Aaron said.  I finally decided to show myself. I went down the stairs and yawned as though I had just woken up. "I would love to go on a double date tonight Gene." I said rubbing my eyes. I stretched my arms out and to seal the deal I kept closing my eyes and re-opening them like I do every morning. "Aph, are you sure?" Aaron asked. "yep." I said. Gene smiled. "Great. I'll text you guys later with the details. Bye!" Gene said as he left the house. Aaron sighed. "Well i'm going back to bed." he said as he locked the front door. I smiled and walked behind him up the stairs.
I woke up two hours later when Aaron kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and he left. Everyday I have the whole house to myself for nine hours. After a few minutes I got up and went downstairs. I saw a note on the table. 'I have to work an extra hour today, but I promise I'll be back to the date tonight. There is breakfast in the oven if your hungry. Love, Aaron'
I sighed. I wish he would just take the company. He hasn't said yes or no yet. I know he doesn't want to be like his parents, but he doesn't have to be like them to run a company.
I went over to the over and opened it. I saw a plate with bacon and eggs on it. The coffee had already been brewed. I made myself some coffee and sat down to eat my breakfast. I took a bite of my toast. Aaron has a way with cooking. Even his toast tastes gourmet. Perfectly toasted with the perfect amount of butter. I heard my doorbell ring. I got up and went to the door.
My mom smiled. ''Aphmau I have something to tell you'' she said. "What is it Mom?" I asked. She walked in and took off her coat. "Sit down." She said happily. She hasn't looked this happy since I said she could help me decorate the babies room. "What is so amazing?" I asked. "Look!" She said. She held her hand up and smiled. I looked at the ring and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have two rings on?" I asked My mom frowned and them sighed. Then she smiled again. "Eric asked me to marry him, Aphmau!!!!" She said happily.
I squealed. My mom is going to get married! Wait, my mom is going to get married?!?!