Irish Friend

Aphmaus pov
I finally got to the Irish Drug store. It was called 'The Lucky Mart'. That's ironic. I went in and found the medicine isle. It was kinda small, but there was something weird about this place. Everyone was SO happy. In America everyone goes to the store and gets out As fast as they can. But these people are socializing and smileing.
I got the medicine and started towards the check out isle when I saw someone staring. "Uh. Hi" I said to the strange man.
"Why hello Lass. You are looking mighty fine today." he said flirtatiously.
"Uh. Thankyou" I said nervously.
I wish Aaron was here.
"Your welcome miss. I see you are married lass. I can also hear your ye old American accent. So I'm guessing ya on vacation miss." he said
Wow he wasn't flirting. He was just being a nice guy.
"Yep. That's right. By the way I'm Aphmau" I said shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet ya miss Aphmau. My name is Jimmy, But mi friends call me Jim." Jim said
"Well it was nice meeting you Jim but I have to get this medicine to my sick husband. I hope I can see you again soon. You are the first person I've met here." I said
"I see. Well here's my business card. Maybe me and my wife can have dinner with you and your husband miss. It may be fun." he said handing me the card.
"Thanks. I'd love too. Anyway nice meeting you Jim. See you later." I said checking out.
"Bye lassy" he said taking his hat off and putting it back on again.

I got back home and saw Aaron on his phone.

"Who ya texting." I asked being all silly.
"I'm talking to Zane about him and Dalia. Apparently they are dating again." He said
"Really? Didn't they have a horrible break up?" I asked
"Yeah. But apparently they made up and are trying again." Aaron said shrugging.
"Wow. But i need to get you fixed up." I said going to the kitchen.