Travis's Crazy Story

Aaron was looking around the house for the remote that somehow magically dissapeared! Aphmau didn't seem to care, because she was enjoying watching infomercials and local television. As long as she could eat icecream and relax she didn't care what was on.
Just as Aaron started to give up Travis burst through the door!
"Guys you will never guess what happened today!" He said. He had dirt and leaves all over him.
Aaron raised an eyebrow and Aphmau looked over at him.
"What happened?" Aphmau asked.

"Okay, so it all started when I heard a magical voice from above. It said, Travis you need to go to the hole in your backyard and go down it! I didn't understand at first because there wasn't a hole in our backyard. But it turns out there was a hole. Anyway, I climbed down into it and entered a world with swords and magic things. I didn't get what was going on at first, but then I saw Aphmau, Katelyn, Laurance, and some guy with a red bandana. I soon found out it was you Aaron. But that's a whole other story. I soon realized I had powers. I could turn into a ram thing. Also Lucinda was a witch! Like a hot witch! Not that she isn't already a hot witch. I mean, nevermind that. Katelyn was epic. Oh Aaron you died."

"Well I'm so glad to hear that I died in you dream." Aaron said sarcastically.

"It wasn't a dream! I'm telling you guys! This happened! Aphmau turned out to be pregnant with your kid Aaron. Garroth went to fight a women and won and saved his mom and Aphmau is Irene."

"Is that all?" Aphmau asked.

"Yep! Anyway see ya. I have to tell everyone else what happened! Also why is your remote in the cat tree?" Travis asked.

"Finally! The remote has been found!" Aaron yelled.