Some fun

Aarons pov (Finally)

I had just woke up and I felt better. Much better. My fever was gone and my throut feels great.
I looked over and saw that Aphmau was still asleep. Well I'm hungry so I'm gonna make breakfast. I'm pretty sure bacon and eggs will be good. With toast of course.
I kissed Aphmau on the forehead and went to the kitchen. To me cooking was fun because it was fun and worth it in the end. But to Aphmau (who can't cook. Trust me Its always burned. She's so much like her mother.) it's boring and stupid.
Sometimes she still acts like a kid and Thats why I love her.
I put the food on plates and looked over to Aphmau who was looking at me.

Aphmaus pov
I had been watching Aaron cook for awhile and he just caught me.
"Sleeping beautys finally awake. But instead of being awoke by her Prince charming she stalks him while he makes her breakfast." Aaron said.
He walked over and gave me a peck on the lips.
"I like that version better" I said happily.
I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.
"Of course you do. You proubly watch an anime about that too." he said bringing me a plate and then sitting down with me on the bed.
"No but I would imagine you listen to songs about that kind of things." I said wiping me mouth.
"Hahaha. But, no my music is the best music." he said
"Speaking of music. When are you gonna play your guitar?" I asked pointing to it.
"Uh maybe tonight when everyone's asleep." he said nervously
"You do know that hardley anyone knows you here, right." I said
"Yeah But still. Its nerve racking." he said taking our plates to the sink.
"Mmhmmm. What if I sing and you play. Like we did in collage." I said happily sitting up.
"I dont know." he said
"Come on it will be fun." I said
"Okay then." he said in a (You win) tone.
He picked up his guitar and sat on the bed.
"Oh you want to do it now?" I said
"Yeah why not." he said
"What song should I sing?" I asked
"Uh I dont know but you know what will be fun" he said getting his laptop.
"What?" I asked
"Remember Katelyn and Dante can sing" he said
"Yeah. And...." I said
"Do you remember in collage when you begged me to play for your band." he said getting on Skype.
"Uh huh."
"Lets do that song again" he said
"Which one?" I asked
"Remember the slow song we sang together because you forced me too. Then we sang..." he said
"WARRIORS BY IMAGINE DRAGONS AND WARRIOR BY BETH CROWLEY" I yelled
"Yep those are the ones." he said calling Katelyn and Dante.
"Hey you forgot someone." I said
"Ugh please don't make me." He said
"Aaron please." I begged
"Okay But you owe me." He said calling Travis.
Travis wasn't a bad singer but he was just annoying when it comes to musical things.

Flashback
We had just finished our final song when Travis ran in front of us and yelled "WOOOOOOO. YEAH CHEER. WE ARE THE BEST EVER. YEP NONE OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN US. WOOOOOHHHHH."

Back to present.
They all answered.
"Hey buddy" Dante said
"Hey Aphmau!" katelyn said happily.
"Is this thing working? Okay, I think it's working. Oh hi guys" Travis said

We explained what we were doing and they agreed.
"Wooohooo band Back together. The Phoenix's are back!!!!!!!!" Travis yelled.
Katelyn got out of her chair and a few seconds later we saw her walk behind Travis and smack him upside the head.
"Ow. What was that for?" he asked
"Because your going crazy again." katelyn said
"Ok yeah I kinda deserved that." he said
Katelyn went back to her chair and sat down.
"So you guys want to do this or not?" Dante said adgusting his old recording Mic. We all have one.
"Okay ready." we all said to Aaron.
He never really sang but he played the guitar.

K=Katelyn T=Travis D=Dante A=Aphmau Ar=Aaron

D and K= As a child you would wait and watch from far away but you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play.

D,K,A= In youth you lay awake at night and scheme of all the things that you would change but it was just a dream.

All=Here we are don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town. Here we are don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town

Ar, D= From Dust

A, K, Ar= Someday you will have to rise above the best improve yourself. Your spirit never dies.

Ar=Farewell, I've gone away to take my thrown above but don't weep for me for this will be the labor of my love.

All= Here we are don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town. Here we are don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.

Ar, D=From dust..

(Author note. I shorted the song and took lyrics out.)

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME. WE ARE THE BEST THERE EVER WAS." Travis yelled

"Travis i will hit you again. Calm down!" Katelyn yelled.

"Sorry. I think im gonna get a drink." Travis said

"That was great guys." Dante said

"That was pretty good" I said

"This was the only song I ever had a solo in." Aaron said messing with his hair.

"Hey Aaron do you still have that Tattoo." Dante asked

"Yeah it's not like I can get rid of it." Aaron said

"I was actually wanting to get one similar to that one." Dante said

I blushed a bright red because Aaron and I have that same tattoo in the same place on our bodies. We got them so we would never forget each other. There both on our back. We got them on the same day as well. Except Aarons has a red Irene symbol and I have purple.

"Uh I dont think that's a good idea Dante." Aarons said

"Why?" Dante asked.

Katelyn started to laugh Because she knows about Aaron and I having the same tattoo.

"Hahaha. Purple or red Dante?" Katelyn laughed.

"What's so funny?" Dante asked.

Travis came back and heard katelyn laughing and Dante asking what was so funny.

"What did I miss?" travis asked

"Hahaha. Dante just said he wanted a tattoo similar to Aarons." Katelyn laughed

Travis just smiled.

I blushed harder and Aaron whispered to me "lets show him."

"What really" I whispered back.

He nodded.

We turned our backs to the computer and lifted our shirts to show him the tattoos.

We got them about 7 years ago in collage. They are still just as beautiful as they were back then.

Dante gasped and then started to laugh.

"Hahaha. I'm so stupid." Dante said

Everyone laughed for a little longer and then we ended the call.

"See I told you that would be fun." Aaron said

"I geuss it was fun." I said

He smiled and pinned me down on the bed.

"Say it was fun and Aaron was right Or suffer the punishment." he said smileing.

"No." i said trying escape.

"I'll give you one more chance." he said

"No." i said

"Fine then" he said

He started tickling me.

"A-Aaron s-stop that tickles. Hahahaha." I laughed.

"Okay Okay. It was fun and you were right." I said

"Was that really that hard?" he asked

Then he kissed me.

I giggle as he pulled out a card from his pocket.

"And you know what we are doing today?" he asked

"Nope. What." I said

Then I looked at the card and noticed it said a theme park was opened.

I screamed.

I hugged his neck and yelled yay!!.