Finally Home!!!

Aphmaus pov (One day it's gonna be Aarons pov and your all gonna be so shocked that your mouth won't close.)

I fell asleep after listening to more music on the radio. But after a while Aaron woke me up.
"Wake up Aphmau. We're here." he said gently.
Garroth was snoring and I realized Aaron was having to listen to us snor.
Then once I sat up and yawned Aaron yelled "Get up Garroth!"
"No mommy just a little longer. I'm really tired" Garroth said softly.
"Why does everyone think I'm there mother when I wake them up." Aaron said
"Fine Garroth i geuss you wont see SPRINKLEZ" Aaron said loudly.
"What!" Garroth shot up.
"Hey you tricked me" he said
"Well you deserved it." Aaron said
we all got out of the car. But when I stood up I realized my legs were limp because I sat in that car for so long. I started to fall but Aaron caught me. Just like old times.
"Okay lets get the bags." I said
We got our things and went inside.
"I missed this place." Aaron said
"Me too." I said
"Well while we unpack lets listen to some music." I said
I turned on the radio.

I've been feeling so small. Watch the clock ticking off the wall. But tonight I'm letting go. Spend my coin for sure. I'm gonna be myself I'm gonna be someone else.

"I love this song!" I yelled
We finished unpacking and went over to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's house to get Celeste and Eli.
When we got to the door Katelyn answered.
"Oh my Irene you guys are back!" she said excitedly. She hugged me.
We talked to her about the trip and then we collected our pets and went back across the street.
"Hello Eli did you miss me." I said in a baby talk voice.
"Celeste stop your gonna trip me" Aaron said smiling.
Celeste was circling around his legs.
We finally got then inside and out of the way.
"That was HARD!" I said
"Yeah I geuss." Aaron said
"But know we can relax." he said putting his arm around me.
Then we heard a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" I said
I went to the door and opened it.
"Gene? What are you doing here?" I asked
"I heard you guys were back so brought you some flowers. Red and Purple. And I wanted to tell you guys how things at the maid cafe have been going." He said
"Wow. Thanks Gene. These smell great." I said
I went to the kitchen to put them in a vase.
"So how has it been at the Maid Cafe?" I asked
"I'm taking a shower" Aaron said walking upstairs.
"Good. Actually. People have been really excited about it lately." Gene said
"But honesly I think all the ladies come to see Garroth and Laurance." he whispered.
"Haha" I laughed.
"Well anyway I geuss I'll be going. See you later Aphmau." he said
"Bye." I said and he walked out the door.
Finally home.
Then I saw it a newspaper in front of me. It had a jackolantern on the front.
Then I remember Halloween is coming up. I have to get ready for that. I know what I'm going to do. I'm gonna throw a Halloween bash at the Maid Cafe. This is gonna be perfect.