Badass Duo|Ten Bucks

C H A P T E R  O N E -
T E N  B U C K S

Playlist -Tempo by Exo

"Marco, you know what to do right?" Dagger gave me a glance and I nodded.

"I'm not some fucking kid Dagger, I am capable enough," I spat, leaving the position where Dagger was standing. He had a satisfied smirk, pleased by my attitude.

I clasped both of my sweaty palms and draw near the poor victim lying vulnerable. His eyes were squinted shut, body trembling and a bruise beginning to form across his left cheek.

Then I gently rested my hand on his shoulder to which his eyes flicker open as he flinched from my touch, eyeing me with plead.

"You know what I'm about to do right?" I reminded him calmly.

"P-please don't hurt me," he croaked, tears welled from his eyes.

I remained my stoic expression. If I were him I'd ran away or either lose my dignity by calling the teachers. What he did instead was reckless. "You knew what you were getting into yet you played with flames, so tell me, why the hell did you through all that trouble?"

He began to sob uncontrollably, snot dripping down his nose and tears trickled like waterfalls that his glasses became foggy. "I love her, and I can't bear the thought of them harassing her."

"You're a fucking idiot!" I yelled, making him still, then looked into my eyes with shock.

"W-what do you m-mean?" he sniffed, rubbing his face with his arm.

"She is Dagger's fucking girlfriend you dumb fuck," I spat, anger rushed into my veins not because I despised him but he was idiotic enough to risk his life for some girl.

"Even so, she didn't like that!" he talked back, clenching his fist. "If only I was strong."

"But it's too late," I frowned, cracking my knuckles to his fright. "You have to face the consequences, oh and one more thing, always save your life first before others."

I smirked. "Because they'll never be grateful, life is a survival and you will be always on your one."

I swung my arm, gaining momentum and lung into to his direction when I stop, landing the fist on his cheek. "Is that what you want me to say?"

His eyes flickered open, looking at me baffled. "What are you sa---"

I removed my fist from his cheek and placed it on my chin. "Chill. I won't beat your ass."

"But," I smiled. "--I have a deal for you."

"Scream, plead as loud as you can", I ordered. "--and I'll pay you ten bucks."

(• × •)

Before I walked into the dark alley, I went back into character. The cold and agressive looking Marco.

I wore my deadpanned expression and walked in, cracking my knuckles and stretching my neck.

"That was fuckin' easy", I breathed in a low tone.

"Stop being a cocky bitch Diaz", Klaus sneered, his eyes pierced with detest.

"Anyone can fucking beat a loser's ass", Vlade retorted.

"You're weak that's why we order you to beat those weaklin's", Heist added.

"Shush!", Dagger shut the other members, his cold expression never failed to scare me.

"J'Daug asked us for a fight, they said we ain't strong like them", he started. "--those fuckers think they're smooth like shit, that's why we ya'll fight them two weeks by now".

Then Dagger eyed me. "This is a good opportunity, to expel everyone's doubt about this kid Diaz".

"Y'all gonna be shook with Diaz's strength ".

I gulped.

(• × •)

"Fuck, fuck, fuck", I murmured constantly, my heart racing by the horrendous thoughts.

"Marco?", Jackie snapped me out of my own reveriee. "What's wrong?".

"I-I", I struggled to find the words.

"I'm going to die".

"Wh-what?!", Jackie's eyes widened and she shook my shoulders. "--What are you saying?!".

"Dagger finally decided to enter a gang fight", I gulped. "--and if they knew then I'm dead".

"Why can't you just quit?!", she cried.

"I-I can't,  I'm bounded to them", I said, accepting my deadly fate.

"Even my soul is bounded to them".

(• × •)

-Flashback-

"Gonna buy me some nachosss~"

"Gonna buy me some Meat, some juice, some detergent, something~"

I passed by the dark alley to head to the mall, where my mother asked me to buy the things we needed and she said I can also buy something I want.

My foot came to a halt.

A chill came down my spine when I felt like I saw a bloody man.

I stepped backward and looked at the dark alley, then I was right so I dashed and touched the man's pulse.

I released a relieved sigh. It was stable--probably he just passed out by the hard punch.

I grab my phone and was about to call the police when a voice stopped me.

"Who the hell are you?!".

She finally faced my direction and my heart rapidly beat when I saw how gorgeous yet fierce she is.

She wiped her forehead and spat out some blood which  isn't hers knowing she isn't  injured.

I stepped forward startling her and she instively did her fighting position,but stopped when she saw me harmless.

She began to open her mouth but I stopped her,I cringed walking the faces of the unconcious men,one dripping in his own blood,"I-Is he dead?",I pointed at the poor guy.

The girl just stared me me fiercely  before shrugging her  shoulders,"Dunno,don't you know how dangerous it is to be here?".

"Obviously,who go hear knowing it's dim  and dangerous",I retorted.

"So what the fuck are you standing here,get lost or you'll be mistaken as my accomplice",I cringed by her brash choice of words.

I smiled I have an idea now and grabbed her hand without consent and without knowledge she could kill me anytime.

|Vote and Comment,was Bad-Ass Star cool and fierce?|