BADASS DUO|Jackie

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N -
J A C K I E

Dedicated to : vanoss7821

"So you're the girl Marco has been talking about," she eyed me from head to toe, tone cold and eyes piercing.

I could understand why she'd despise me. I was basically a bad influence, a thug no one wants to ever be with. I beat people, manipulate, cause wreck and harm to them. Lastly, I can kill a person if I have to.

"Yes, I'm Star Butterfly, you?" I match her up with the same distant tone. "Jackie, just call me Lynn," she didn't bother looking at me and faced Marco instead.

I felt left out, like a misfit between the two of them. Both of them are great friends, been together more long that I have been. She's more better than me, someone who could provide Marco, make him happy and understand him, where as I have no stand. All I do is force him, cause him trouble and all I can offer him is nothing--but my senseless and messed up mind.

I was used to this type of environment  where in I am left out, betrayed and no longer needed when they're done with me. Casually I'd just walk away and mingle myself with random people, hoping to feel warmth and acceptance, something genuine that I can never have.

But this time, it hurts so bad. My heart is aching, writhing in pain because I never felt so comfortable and like I belong for the first time in my life. But I have to stop this fantasy and keep on going further.

"I-I," I try to speak up, my heart throbbing by every seconds that tick by.  "I gotta go," I say in a haste, swiftly turning my heel and headed for the door as fast as I could for I can't keep the tears any longer.

Just as I was about to slam the door, a hand stops, then it walks close to me and closes the door behind her.

I still had my back turned against her, so she can never see my vulnerable state. "I want you to stay away from Marco," she says without hesitation and I knew she would say it.

I chuckled bitterly. "Why should I?"

"You are ruining his life!" she screamed. "--you're nothing but a scum, someone who shouldn't associate with Marco."

"Don't you see?" she wheezes. "--with you beside him, you're ruining his future, making him come to you with your shit doings, a person like you who has no future should stay away!"

"He almost died back there, and what more if he continues to stay with you?" she croaks. "--I will never forgive myself if he dies because I failed to make him stay away from you."

I clenched my fists, I was shaking, losing composure of myself. I gritted my teeth, then tried to control the anger I want to burst out. "Even so, who are you to fucking decided what is good for him? You don't fucking know me, you can't just outright label me when you don't know who the fuck I am!"

I chuckled sourly. "If Marco didn't want to be with me, he should've left me by now. But he didn't, did he?"

"You fucking bitch!" Jackie raised her tone. "--you care for Marco right? Because I do, and I want what's best for him!"

"So please don't come close to him, you and him are opposites," she says now calm. "---you have different lifestyles and I don't want Marco to become someone like you."

I started to taste blood, then I realise I was biting my lip hard to the point it bleeded. "Fine. I was just about to leave him anyway, I was done with his favour."

"You can fuck or whatever shit you want with Marco," I growled. "--but don't you ever insult me once more or I won't hesitate slithing your throat with a blade--whether you are Marco's fucking friend."

"And one last thing," I faced her, my eyes giving her a chilly dead stare. "--you should fucking fix your attitude, the nerve of you to degrade me like you're a fucking god, you're a saint, yes, you are, a good one at least," I spat.

I headed my way out, unclenching the palm that I clenched too hard. My palm was red with my fingers marked on it. I sigh and shove my hands down my pocket, walking another long trail of darkness.

So I guess it's back to being with the crowd I belonged--if only I ever did belong.

|Vote and Comment|