BADASS DUO|TEMPTATIONS

Warning : Mature scenes.

C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N -
T E M P T A T I O N S

"Why are you staring at me like I've got some shit on my face?",  she pointed, her eyes staring at me with extreme confusion.

A heated blush crept my cheeks and I coughed, covering my nose with my bare sweaty hands. "N-nothing, I-I just thought that I've never done anything like that", I lied.

I was the absolute worst liar, one look at my eyes and my mouth opens to confess the truth, my conscience always puts me in trouble--but this time I successfully lied. Especially that I didn't want to admit that I was checking her out.

She tucked a hair behind her ear, a blush creeping her cheeks as well. "Yeah I guess".

It was awkward for some reason, the girl in front of me was rather quiet and raging red from her ears to her cheeks, she was acting strange.

She would've been a loudmouth right now, saying dirty things and cussing out loud. She had no feminine side in her but it was fine. . I kinda liked it.

"J-just p-play a movie or something", she stuttered.

"Are you alright Star?", I scooted closer to her, I could feel her breath fan over my skin when I placed a hand on her forehead.

She couldn't even bother to meet my eye, it was if she was embarrass. "You're too close", she croaked, her body squirming in discomfort.

It was then I realized that our faces were close that I could kiss her in one move. I didn't nudge nor scoot away, being close to her makes me feel weird somehow.

Our eyes stared against each other, it was like we were talking with our eyes.

One thing led to another and I kissed her.

It was wrong and right at the same time, I couldn't just be kissing her because my hormones were raging and that her lips looked delectable but her lips grinding against mine felt so right.

The whirl around my stomach grew strong and she began to respond to my kisses, urging rushed over us that we were devouring each other's lips like there was no tomorrow. Mixed emotions filled over us that we were beginning to get intimate.

We parted and she looked at me with low eyelids, it was filled with lust and I couldn't help but swallow, we both panted and she grabbed my hand then placed it on her  chest.

My body grew hot and my cheeks went furious red. "S-st---"

"Touch me", she huskily replied in her seductive tone.

"I-I can't", I stuttered.

"I want you Marco", she pressed my hand deeper on her chest. "--doesn't it feel good?".

"You're not thinking ri---", she cut me off with her delicious lips that I groaned inside her mouth.

Something inside me pained, like it urged to do something and with my hands I began to fondle her chest so fastly that she moaned while kissing me hungrily.

"L-like that", she panted, her lips biting my upper lip.

"Take my panty off", she ordered in urgency, something also inside her wanted to burst.

I found my hands snaking inside her thighs, then to the core of her, her core wet and it rose my arousement.

"T-touch me that, put you f----"

"Marco open up the door!", Jackie's voice shouted from the door and we became startled, I removed my hand and panickly fixed myself while Star also did her fair share.

When I was ready I opened the door to be greeted by a furious looking Jackie.

"What the hell took you so long?", she hissed and looked at me with desire to choke me.

"W-we fell asleep", I tried to convince her but she looked slightly suspicious of us.

"Whatever, you owe me movie night", she nonchalantly replied and threw her bag on the sofa.

I can't believe we almost. .

|Vote  and Comment|