BADASS DUO|Youth

C H A P T E R  E L E V E N -
Y O U T H

"Wasn't that fun?" Star mischeviously grinned after finishing her vandalism on the wall.

I sighed, letting my fingers ran on my hair exasperated. I feel so dirty, like I committed a crime. "That was not fun, it was horrible Star. I can't believe I let you do this."

I was trying to guilt-trip her but she didn't have that emotion in her. She was always reckless and I should've known. Bit by bit, I might even be influenced by her behavior and doings that I have to know my limits.

I took the time to glance at my watch and to her. "I don't think we can go back to school now."

She glanced at me, her smile didn't wear off and with a second she replied. "Who said we were going back?"

///

"So are we just going to eat until the afternoon ends?" I scowled, taking a big bite on my chicken burger from McDonalds.

They make the best chicken burgers--in my opinion.

She sipped on her Coke before facing me. "Of course not, but for now we'll just walk around the mall. You gotta do the best thing for last."

"This is all your fault. I'm going to get a zero on the history exam," I lied, hoping she would just give up and go back to school, hoping that we could make up a lie and they would believe us.

But this isn't a movie, it's too impossible, plus she's Star, the stubborn and the wreckless.

"You scared about failing a single test? I'm pretty sure your grades will still be fine, stop being such a bitch," she bit off a fry from the tray.

"Wow, that was kind of you," I sarcastically said, wiping my lips with a tissue. She raised a finger up, yet her main focus was on the fries."That I am."

///

For the past hour we were strolling around the mall, window shopping and trying a couple of things for laughs.

"Marco, look!" she hollered and when I turned my head, I immediately flushed red in embarrasment.

She was a few steps away from me, a boxer on top of her head like a hat and some people gave us weird glances before leaving. I waved my hand in disapproval, my cheeks were getting warmer."Star!" I reprimanded her like a child acting naughty--no pun.

She giggled, her teeth shone against the lights."Like it?"

I didn't want to chuckle, I wanted to scold her and act mature for the both of us since she wasn't gonna do that but my body and mind refused to listen to me and I blurted a laugh due to her ridiculousness.

Such a hypocrite. I swear I hate myself.

"Take that off! You're embarrassing us," I bit my lip, trying not to burst into laughter once more.

She rolled her eyes playfully, a smile still evident on her lips as she took off the boxer and threw it on my direction. "Now you wear it."

I blinked, my lips pursed in a thin line."No I ca---"

She stepped closer to me and grabbed the boxer suddenly as she tried to place it on top of my head which I blocked with my elbows. She bit her lip in annoyance and tries to pry my hands away when a guard from the mall came closer and scolded us.

///

"Star! Look what you've done! I can't go there anymore or I'll die of humiliation," I say frustrated as the guard told us to leave once he saw the ruckus. But she only chuckled, her laugh echoed on my ears."The look on your face was priceless."

I glared at her. "Look at me, you've greatly influenced me with your havoc attitude. Everything will fall apart if both of us are gonna be idiots."

She smiled, feeding amusement on my misery. "Really? That's good isn't it? That way you don't have to act so mighty and great around me."

"Now where shall we go next?" she questioned, stretching her arms as a yawn escaped from her lips.

///

"Seriously this is a bad idea," I whisper-shouted at her, even though we were not doing anything illegal--yet, and the space is open.

She nudged my shoulders and glared at me."Trust me, this is going to be fun."

"When was your definition of fun right?" I groaned. She silences me with a finger. "--I'm the queen of fun Marco. So just shut the fuck up and let me do my thing."

|Vote And Comment|