Chptr 3

I'm going to get my hair cut.

I love my hair. It's soft and blows in the wind.

Whiiiiisshhhhh
That's the sound the wind makes when it touches my beautiful hair.

I sit in the barber's chair and clasp my hands together.

"I would like something that would make all the boys like me and want to fuck me but I also want to be an emo little grunge pastel pink smol bean with a bit of Ariel and a bit of RawrXXXD." I hold my hand like a paw and make cat like motion.

"So...a trim?" The barber asks.

"that sounds good. RAWR XXXD". I say as I go to my tumblr page and see if Justin texted me.

He sent dick pics...ITS SMALLER THAN MINE! IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE WITH SUCH A SMALL DICK!

Me: OMG it's so tiny I want to lovingly stroke it. Who's a good little boy? You are!

Justin: xxxxxxxRawrxxxxxx

Me and Justin are married but Justin doesn't know that.

Hehe..

RAWR.

JUSTIN'S POV
"Hmmmm Hillary," I moan as she kisses my neck.

"Hold on a sec Justin, I need to delete an email and throw some shade at other candidates." She says as she brushes her grey hair out of her red devil eyes. When she's angry her horns shoot out of her head and she turns into Satan.

It's so hot and turns me on.

I sent a dick pic to Donald, not mine but someone else's that I found online. Maybe if it's small he will stop stalking me.

I hear my phone ding and I slip my shirt back on that says "I'm With Her" and check my tumblr.

Donald messaged me.

Donald: OMG it's so tiny I want to lovingly stroke it. Who's a good little boy? You are!

Me: xxxxxxxxrawrxxxxxxxx

Hillary slips back into the room and jumps on me, I slip forward and crash through the window. Then I fall onto the cement sidewalk. I know I'm going to die. Hillary kisses me and I say "RAWR" then I die.

The end.

Not really.

(Still Justin's POV)

Okay so I didn't die. I was on the first floor. But the wind got knocked out of me and I thought I was gonna die.

Donald's POV

I walk home while listening to my favorite band, Pood Fighter.
Curt Cobbang is the drummer of that band. He's really good.

Evershort starts playing and I head bang while Gerard Way (the lead singer) screams through my headphones.

Screamo is so emo.

RAWR XXXXXD
I got to go. I'm off to Mexico to show their president the blueprints for my wall that they're paying for.

RAWRXXXXXXXD