New chptr 4

The next day I walk into school with so much confidence.

My first period is World History which talks about how awful Mexicans are and how it's just a fact that Muslims are all terrorists.

My teacher is so smart! He was giving us advice on what to do if a Mexican is in the same room as us. Like RAPE ALERT!

Apparently we are supposed to find a police officer or call 911 and have the person arrested. I like that idea.

I look down at my red plaid skirt and my neon pink leggings and my Mary Hane style shoes.

I'm very fashionable today. I hope that Justin will notice.

I gather up my things from my first class and line up at the door. My next class is architecture. We are going to look at blueprints for a wall to separate the US and Mexico. I'd say this is my favorite class.

I go to my locker and open it. Pictures of Pete Wentz and Brandy Beersack are hanging up in there along with puppy magnets. I like my locker because it expresses me: hardcore pastel grunge emo tumblry.

I even got the school custodian to paint my locker pastel blue. It's very stylish.

I grab my books for my next class and walk down the hallway to room C5.

On my way to it I pass Hillary and her friends.

Hillary holds up a big wooden sign with something taped to it.

"Look at this nude LIKE ERMAHGAWDDDDD!1!1!1!1" she screams.

"A leaked nude?!" I ask her and run up to her group.

She turns it towards me..

Oh.

Well then..

That's me.

"But that's...me...wait how did you get that?" I ask as I sweep my hair out of my eyes, but I end up knocking my toupee off of my head. "Fuck!" I exclaim as I pick it up, meanwhile Hillary and her boyfriend laugh at me.

"You're one shitty ass Republican." Hillary cackles like a witch as she struts down the hall way.

Hillary does have a nice ass. But I'm all for Justin.

Suddenly someone taps on my shoulder. I freeze. Then I turn around.

"Hi," says Justin with a smile.

"Oh hi baby-I mean Justin." I say with a sly smile.

"Want to walk to class together?" He says and I obligingly grab his hand.

"Oh yes babe-I mean Justin" I correct myself and blush.

Justin is so Kawaii.

A/N
Keep in mind that this was written as a complete joke XD

I'm not weird or creepy. Well I'm not creepy. And anything I say in this isn't serious. And if you're easily offended I recommend you don't read any chapters in the future or else you might be TrIgGeReDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
JK.