Chptr 7

Wow.. I can't believe that this has 500 reads 😂😱😍 I can't believe that so many people have no life. Anyways.. here is chapter 7. Merry early Christmas😂

"What's going to be out wedding theme?" I ask Justin as we cuddle and watch The Exorcist. It's such a romantic movie.

"How about 'look at how gay we are'?" Justin asks me.

"I was thinking 'myspace' or '2007 emo'," I say as i play with his perfect golden locks.

"Tumblry theme then?" Asks Justin and I nod my head yes. Justin turns his head towards me and kisses my neck. I moan a little and then press my body against his as he slips off his shirt. His abs are looking rather sexy. I drew a six pack on my stomach with eyeliner this morning and I'm ready to be shrexy as hell.

I take off my shirt and let my man boobs jiggle in Justin's face.

"Daddy..." Justin moans as he bites my shoulder and unbuckled his pants.

Then the dog comes in. His name is Baxter, he's adorable. He sees us getting it on and walks over and cums all over the couch.

"BAXTER!" I scream, which startles Justin who is currently kissing my chest, and he bites down hard on my flabby skin. I yelp  and Baxter gives me an alarmed look.

"HES FUCKING THE DAMN COUCH" I yell and Justin slips his pants back on and hands me my shirt. I slide it over my head as I walk over to Baxter and pick him up. Fucking dog cum everywhere. I moan and shake my head. "Don't do that while daddy is getting that dick" I whisper in baxter's ear and he licks my face.

It's okay though because the shrexy mood hasn't totally been ruined.

I turn around to find Justin watching Stranger Things on his phone.

Yep the mood is ruined.