awkward

Patrick's P.O.V

that night, I thought about what Pete did.. I couldn't see him being gay. but I mean, he is kinda cute.. Patrick, your not gay! you like girls and only girls.

"Patrick, hunny dinner is ready" I heard My mom call from downstairs.

during dinner my mom asked about the band..

"so your lead Singer? that's great Patrick!"

y-yeah, um we practice again tomorrow. and I sang one of my songs for them today.. they really liked it.

"I'm really proud of you.. for following your dream.. I know it's been hard on you with everything from your dad, and I'm sorry"

it's okay.. and I'm happy too. I said.

after dinner I went upstairs and took a shower. I started thinking about Pete again.. I was questioning my sexuality. I kinda like him.. like that. and he must like me too, I mean, why would he kiss me if he didn't? my mom would freak out if she knew another boy kissed me.. she always said she wants her two sons to find girls.. but I don't know how I feel about being with a girl.. I mean, while Pete kissed me there was so much passion, like he'd been waiting a long time to kiss me even though I've only known him for two days..

I fell asleep still thinking about Pete.. why did I have to like that kiss? I know Pete thinks I didn't since I pushed him off, but in reality I liked it...

the next day joe text me and said practice was at Pete's again. great. he'll probably hate me..

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain red shirt and blue cardigan and sneakers.

I drove over to Pete's and knocked. I actually brought my own guitar this time.

Pete opened the door.

"hey" pete said with a sad expression on his face.

um, h-hey. I said with Pete motioning for me to come in.

I followed Pete, up to his room.. I wasn't sure why we were going up there instead of the basement.

I walked into his room, with Pete shutting the door behind him. I turned around to face him.

"look, I want to apolog-"

I didn't let him finish talking. I crashed my lips on his. I placed my hand on his shoulder. we kissed a few minutes before I heard the door open...

Andy and Joe were standing in the doorway with their jaws hung open.

"uh" was all Pete could say

"what um, are you two doing?" Joe asked.

Pete just looked at me, wanting me to reply.

"we uh, we were kissing" I said.

we seen that Patrick. but I mean, you Two like each other? Joe asked.

I looked at Pete. his face was normal, I'm good at reading people, but I couldn't read him.. I didn't know if he wanted me to tell them or not.

"I like Pete" I said while looking down at the floor.

"oh" Andy said.

Pete's P.O.V

great. Andy and Joe seen Patrick kiss me.. I really do like him... I mean, he's so adorable. who couldn't like him? I've always liked girls but there's something about Patrick that I really like..

"oh" Andy said after Patrick telling them he likes me..

"um, can we go practice now?" I said kinda hateful.

"y-yeah" Joe said with an unsure look.

during practice it was really awkward. Andy and Joe kept giving me and Patrick weird looks... we practiced Patrick's song, Saturday. then my song. I just came up with the title last night. "tell that Mick he just made my list of things to do today"

Joe's P.O V

I've known Patrick for a long time now, and he's never told me he was gay.. I was shocked when I seen him and Pete kiss. practice wasn't the best... it was just really awkward. I could tell Patrick was embarrassed.