the great escape part 2

pete's P.O.V

i ran out of the dim room and into a hallway with a bright red light hovering over me.

i opened every door finding just medicine and clothes.

i don't know what kind of sick game Samantha has going on here, but i'm not going to be apart of it.

i opened the last door and i was blinded by the bright light. "what the hell" i said in my cracky weak voice. i put my hands over my eyes to block out the light. soon my eyes adjusted to it. i was outside! thank god.

i ran over to one of the cars and  got in it. i searched for the keys. i finally found them in the glovebox.

i cranked the car up, put it in Drive, and floored it home.

patrick's P.O.V

i flipped the tv on to find something to watch. nothing much on though. i turned it to the news and a picture of pete was there. i turned the volume up to hear what the woman was saying.

"19 year old, peter wentz is still missing. police are doing all they can to find him. if you know anything please contact Chicago police station" 

i turned the tv off after that. a tear fell down my cheek. a tear of pain. a tear of loosing someone. love is the strongest feeling in the world and when you don't have the person you love, it feels like your dying. 

i laid down on the couch and cried. 

pete's P.O.V

i was finally home. i opened the door and seen patrick on the couch. i walked over to him and he was asleep. his face was red and tear stained. i know he was worried sick about me, but i'm home now. 

i shook pat a little and he started to wake up. he looked up at me with the biggest eyes i'v ever seen. 

"pete?!" 

"i'm ok babe" i said while bringing him in for a hug.

"pete i was so worried. i'm so glad your ok! what happened though?" 

it's a long story, but remember the girl i slept with, samantha? 

patrick nodded his head. 

"well, she was the one who kidnaped me and took me to this building with several other girls. she would punish me if i didn't do what she said. she's crazy patrick. we have to get out of Chicago or she'll just find me again"

"okay. we'll leave. we can go stay with my aunt and uncle in california" patrick said.

"okay, we'll figure it out in a little bit. for now, let's just lock all the doors. i'm gonna take a shower, then rest a little" i said.

patrick gave me one more hug. a tight one. i know he missed me, i missed him too.