with ears to see, and eyes to hear

patrick's P.O.V

did the guy i love just tell me he hates me? did i ear that right? i felt tears falling down my cheeks. i wanted to curl up in a ball but i knew pete wanted me gone, so i had to get all my stuff.

within 45 minutes i had all my stuff.

i went downstairs. pete wasn't in the living room.

"um, pete?" 

i called his name a few more times, but he never answered. i'm sure he doesn't want to see me...

i put my suitcases in my car, then started the engine.

i started into the city, to elisa's house. she did text me and told me if it didn't work out i could stay with her.

pete's P.O.V

pete, what did you just do? you let patrick walk out of your life, that's what you did..

i laid there, on the cold bathroom floor. blade in hand. blood running down my forearm onto the bathroom tile. 

i looked over at the counter. i seen a bottle of pills, waiting for me to take. i might as well. there's nothing to live for anymore. patrick isn't here...

patrick's P.O.V

"elisa?"

"hey patrick!"

um, so, remember how you said i could stay with you, if me and pete didn't work out?

"yeah." elisa said.

well, he kicked me out.. so could i stay with you? 

"of course"

okay, thank you. i'll be there in a little bit.

"alright"

after that we hung up.

i drove to elisa's and was there in about 10 minutes.

once i got there, she said i could stay in the spare bedroom. i got all my clothes put away pretty quickly.

"thank you" 

for what? elisa asked with a little smile.

for letting me stay with you. it means a lot.

"your welcome"

 "goodnight pat" elisa said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

night. i said