don't say goodbye now

Patrick's P.O.V

I walked up to the nurse and asked if she knew anything. which, she didn't. but I still have hope for Pete. we can't give up now..

I walked back over to the guys. "nothing" I mouthed.

they both looked disappointed.

Joe sunk back down in his chair.

It'll be okay guys. I said trying to sound somewhat cheerful

"I don't know patrick..' andy said with a tone i've never heard from him before. He has no hope left.. i can tell. I looked over at joe, who was also letting go of hope.

"Guys, no." I said while standing up.

Joe looked confused. "No what?" He asked.

We're not doing this! We're not doing this to ourselves or pete. He needs us. All three of us. He's going to make it. And we're gonna be there when he wakes up. If that's tomorrow, or a week, or even a month from now.. we're gonna be there.

After i said that they both looked surprised. I guess surprised that i still have hope. They probably wanted me to give up so we could leave. We're not going anywhere. Or at least i'm not..

Patrick, i'm sorry. I still do have hope. Sorry you thought different. Andy said.

I didn't say anything back. Just decided to stop talking for now..

*3 hours later*

Pete's P.O.V

My eyes shot open. Did i die? What happened? Where are the nurses and doctors? Is patrick here? I had so many questions. I tried to move a little but i had so many needles in both arms. I was attached to two different machines. I was acutally feeling better. My head wasn't hurting anymore and my shakes were gone. Thank god!

I laid there thinking about patrick. Wonder what he's doing.. probably with elisa on a date or something. I'm probably the last thing on his mind. Why do i have to love him so much? This wasn't my choice. But there's something about him that's so perfect. So amazing. So different. So unique. I could go on and on forever but got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the door sqeak open. I looked up real quick to see a nurse shutting the door behind her. She walked over to me and wrote something down on a clipboard.

"How do you feel?" She asked with a heavy voice. Does that even make sense? Pete your such an idiot..

"I'm ok. When will i be able to leave?"

She began to laugh.

Did i miss something? I thought to myself.

"Oh your gonna be here for a while honey!" She said with a somewhat evil smile. Creepy.

"Take this medicine. It will make you feel better." The nurse said as she handed me two pills and a glass of water.

I grabbed it from her and took it quickly.

She looked back down at her clipboard. "Well mr wentz. You have three visitors who are in the waiting room"

"Three?! Visitors?! Here?! Could one of them be patrick?? Probably not.. it might be my mom, dad and brother. Patrick doesn't care pete. Remember that.

"Can they come in?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll go get them" with that, she left.

I started to feel nervous. I had a feeling patrick was here. But i know he's not..

hope you guys enjoyed!! tell me what you think! so I'm gonna start uploading a new chapter within the weekend! (most likely Friday morning or Saturday morning) talk to you guys soon!! :)