Chapter 2

As I woke up I notice 2 bright eyes in the shadows. "Dark I know its you" I say trying not to show that i'm scared but clearly failed.

"aww you look so cute when you act like your not scared," Dark came at like the wind whooshing towards me. He put his thumb under my chin and gave me a little smirk. I gave a little "eep" as he got closer. 

he backed away and dark mist was coming out from his hand. Wha..what are you doing?" i asked frighted. 

"don't worry you wont feel a thing." he said as he threw the black mist at me and i felt dizzy once again. i hated this feeling, "i'm sure you've felt worse" a voice said against my ear.

---later---Time---skip---

"uhh..where am I?" I noticed that I wasn't in that dungeon anymore i was in a room? as i looked around and saw a very creepy looking dark coming from the door. he wearing a black shirt, jeans which was weird because he was a demon, he was also wearing an apron it said "kiss dah chef" it was pink and white. "pffft..hahaha" i started laughing my butt off. he looked at me with a strange look as i fell to the floor..still laughing. once i could catch my breath i got back on the bed still trying not to laugh and letting little pff..'s coming out. "wh..what are you wearing?"

"what?" he looked at me like if i was some kind of psychopath.

"it just you look like my mom..well actually my mom wouldn't wear that not even my grandma would wear that."

"ok well i thought i looked nice, and i didn't want to get grease on my shirt." he said in a childish tone and giggled a bit. Dark seemed like a really nice guy when he wasn't demonic and stuff like that. As we headed to the kitchen he had pancakes and he had the syrup and butter just right there, i zoomed past him and went to take my seat i was so hungry and happy. I put a little or just enough butter and sunk in with a ton load of syrup.

"Whoa calm down there," Dark chuckled in a kind way.

"So..Um...why did you let me go," i said with my mouth full of pancakes.

Well since you looked like you where in pain i loved it so very much but i knew i couldn't really leave you there forever. 

Dark later had to go do some business i chose to give myself a tour around the, It was around 10:00 am and i wasn't that sleepy so i first got to the bathroom which was good if i ever feel like crying or something, thought to myself and just making notes in my brain. Next I got to a door that had a rotten smell, i chose to skip that one because i was scared to look inside. The next room had a computer in the corner of the room, a television, a ps4, and a xbox and a whole stack of video games. Well that's awfully useful, i thought and smiled a bit.

-Dark p.o.v.- 

Man i'm tired i should probably make a sandwich for myself, i mumbled as walked into the room when i heard a frustrated yell coming from the gaming from the gaming room. For a second i forgot that i had my beautiful little Y/n here. Confused i looked slowly into the room and i see Y/n having fun on the computer playing *Favorite game*. 

"Oh hey dark," Y/n cheerfully smiled. i felt a certain rush go threw my body, i felt like i needed her blood, her body ,her SOUL, i felt a smile creep up on my face, my broken wings rip through my back, fangs sharp enough to rip through a whole torso.

--Y/n p.o.v.--

"AWW...come on really? you've got to be kidding me!!" I screaming in anger to the computer screen. i heard the door creek open a little bit "oh hey dark" i smiled and turned back to the computer again to restart the level once again. When i turned back to see if Dark was still there when i saw him giving me a crooked smile before i could think i saw wings pop out of his back with blood dripping from them and his teeth turning sharp as a knife. Scared i tried to back away slowly but i knew that i couldn't go anywhere "dead end."

"AW..where do you think you're going cupcake?" Dark said as his voice glitched out from going demonic and back to normal. YOU think you CAN escape ME that easily ?" 

--Dark p.o.v.--

I zoom to Y/N and throw her on to the bed. she looked to cute when she was scared. I got on my knees next to the bed and whispered in her ear "You're mine now ." I pined her down to the bed and saw a tear coming down her cheek i gave her another smile and climbed on top of her I licked her beautiful tear, "man she's one of a kind how could anyone leave her alone" i thought to my self.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter ^-^ lol sorry if it sucked :P