chapter 15 ~ turning into demon._.

as you backed away from Wilfred you heard a cheery voice behind you guys. "well ain't dis a family reunion" I turned to see anti at the feet of the stairs.

I giggled and ran up too the lepercon to give him a big bear hug. "did someone give her drugs?" anti joked why is she so chippy?"

I heard a big thump from where Wilfred and dark were. I could see that dark stepped on Wilfreds foot as he was laughing his ass off. "well enough of that" Dark said giving wilfred a glare "it's time for you to become a demon like the rest of us.

I was really existed for what was going to happen, I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time.

time skipp

we were in raspy hill and the others had to go things. so it just left me and dark. "ok so we now have to get some things mind to tag along for a while?"

"nope" I grabbed Dark's hand and let our fingers intertwine. I blushed at my actions.

we first went to the library which was huge and didn't seem like it had been used for ages. "ahh..here we go" dark grabbed a book of rituals and candles, scented candles for some reason but I didn't question it. we both went to the living room and I plopped down into the couch.

"man this place is huge" I sighed and sunk into the couch relaxing a bit.

"hey you can relax in the cult room" Dark turned around and was about to leave when..

"daaaaark.." I whined "can you carry me?"

"well then how am I suppose to carry the things you need" dark protested

"I'll carry them on my stomach while you Carrie me bridal style" I gave a cheeky smile

"not a bad idea" he started off "but I can also teleport the things..and then, carry you" he said and with a snap of his fingers the book and candles left his hands, and he swooped me up on his arms.

"ideas" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek which made him blush.

(the room looks like yandere simulator but with only one door and no chairs on the corners of the room and the walls are made of cement)(I'll post a picture above for you too see)"well here we are" Dark put me on my feet gently. I saw that there was a pentagram in the middle of the room with candles on every corner of the star. there was a bag of blood on a table far back of the room which I'm guessing is the girl's blood from which I killed, and a book next to it.(just imagine the room how I described it)^-^

"wow" I stayed in awe "this is so cool"

"ok just lay down on the Pentagon and I'll do the rest" Dark explained

I sat on the middle of the star as dark walked over to the table and used his magical powers to make the blood float into the air and land on me but none of it went out the circle. he then lit all of the candles with a single flame from his hand and walked over to me with the book in his hands.

as dark spoke I felt myself lift from the ground. I felt bit weak at one point but then gain power once again but this time stronger than before. I felt my teeth grow sharp, wings sprout from my back, my hair growing long and dark, cat ears because it's adorable [your very welcome]. and my eyes turning f/c (favoret color)

'your transformation is complete' where the last words I could hear before everything went black.