Chapter 6

Dark asked "what are your other questions?"

"well when are we going to the store i need to get new clothes?" i asked 

"Oh..we'll go tomorrow i promise and now go get some sleep it's late" dark kissed my forehead, i then of course blush madly. Dark gave me a smirk once he saw my 50 shades of red on my cheeks.

*next day in the morning*

I lightly opened my eyes when I saw dark next to me on his knees smiling like an idiot. "how long have you been there?" I asked as I got out of bed and streched

"around 5 min. I think" dark said stretching as well I could see his big o'l muscles while he streched I blushed lightly when I noticed I was staring.

"notice anything you like" dark called

"uhh..oh.."I started blushing a bit more. "well I'm going to go shower real quick." I yelled as dark exited the room

"alright I'm going to go to the store around the corner I'll be right back." dark grabbed his keys of the house and teleported to the store.

"alright then better make this time count." I quickly took off my shirt, pants, and quickly ran to get a towl and with my clothes still in my hands. once I reach the laundry room I take off my underpants and bra and quickly stuff the clothes into the washer and put the towel around my body covering my body, and ran up stairs to the shower.

*30 min later*

I got out the shower, and thankfully but strangely dark hasn't come back yet. I went to the laundry room and I came right on time just when it just had stoped washing and I put it in the drier.and put it for 10 min. I ran to Darks room and saw that there was a queen bed in the middle of the room a walk in closet to the right  and a bathroom to the left and a drawer next to the wall and the same wall from the door.

I quickly ran to the drawer if I could find a big shirt when I heard downstairs the door jingle open 'oh now you come' I whispered to myself.

"Y/N! I'm going to my room" I heard dark yell. I quickly looked around for a place to hide when it was too late dark was in the same room with me but he was fully clothed and I was in a thin and kind of short towel. "heyyyyyy darkipoo how was your trip." I tried to play it off.

"why are you in my room." dark looked me right in the eye which made me feel like I was burning from the inside.

"sorry I was just coming in for a shirt" I tried to hide my tears, I was a pretty weak person especially when it comes to dark. I failed on holding back and let a single tear roll down my cheek

"hey it's ok don't cry...it's just that I hate it when people come and mess with my stuff without asking." he gave me a hug and I hugged back even though I was basically naked.

"just know that I l-..." Dark stopped talking, we broke the hug "well you better go get changed I'll bring you a shirt then we will go for a friend, then to the mall.

I headed to the laundry room to go get my clothes. I put on my bra and my underwear and my pants and headed towards the upstaires to Dark's room. I had no shirt because I didn't care if he saw me or not I just wanted a shirt so we could go and get more. I flung the door open and yelled "what's taking you so long!" and I met with dark which had nothing but boxers on and he was barely putting on his pants. I turned bright red and I just stood there staring like an idiot at his body muscles. "now that's what I call attractive" I accidentally said it out loud.

"right back at cha" dark said as I was taken out of my thoughts. I covered my boobs noticing that had no shirt on 'fucking idiot' I thought to myself. I blinked and dark wasn't there anymore but I felt warm hands on to my hips "dark what are you doing?" I asked but got no reply.

"you don't have to worrie just enjoy the ride" dark whispered into my ears and with the last breath I felt a shiver go down my spine. dark laughed sinister like as I felt his sharp teeth lightly go around my neck as I felt his tongue race after his teeth. I moned slightly pleasing dark as he pulled me to the bed with us sitting up but me on his lap. I felt his pants get tighter.

"well someone's been having a little bit of fun without me" an Irish voice mocked outside the door.

------------------------------------
cliff hanger