chapter 12 - day 2 - pt. 2

"y/n? Y/N!" dark yelled my name

"huu..oh I guess I spaced off" I walked towards dark

"yeah you did..you stared at yourself like a posesed doll or something" dark chuckled "ok you ready for day two?" dark gave me a creepy smile

I sigh "sure" i turned to see what he had for me in the middle of the room. "an electric chair?"

yeah...I asked my dad if I can use this" he ran towards the chair "isn't it cool?" dark gave me a quirky smile "your the first to use it in a thousand years"

"yay..fun" I gave an enthusiastic cheer

"come on.." he gave me a symbol to sit down

"what?.....oh yeah sorry" I sat down on the electric chair, I smiled like an idiot going into a lava pit and that person gave all their money thinking it was for charity and now you can't get your money back or sew them because your already dead... (well I got that out my system) my thoughts got interrupted by a zap from the chair.

"wow, that was..." I started but was soon interrupted by dark

"terrible!" dark almost yelled

"awesome!!!" I giggled like a yandere "again!"

"whatever you say princess" dark gave me a psychotic smile and did it again bit with more power, I didn't know how to explain this feeling it was like all my problems just left me and I could feel a sensation go around my body...but once it stopped I could feel everything come back to me like an ocean of memories flowing back to me.

"dark you've got to try this" I secretly just wanted him to kiss me again.

"isn't it supposed to be me torturing you?" dark giggled

"just try it" I ran up to dark and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him towards the chair, threw him rufly onto the chair.

"just press the button" dark pointed to the remote on the floor.

"which one" I gave him an evil smile "this one?"I pressed the button. the zap only lasted 5 seconds but it felt like 30. I quickly ran up to him and right. when I got there stood right in front of him I decided to get closer to him and put my hands on his legs. "so, did you like it?"

"yeah.." he chuckled but sounded a little daised off from the electricity.

"oh..fuck" I said out loud and kissed him on his lips roughly not wanting to let this end. but I mean we need air ;)  I stood up giving him a quick smile and I sat on his legs. kissing again, I felt warm hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck. we continued to kiss for a good 5min. "we'll then hehe..we got carried away."

"yeah" we both blushed maddly "ok, so you ready for some more torture?"

"bring it on" I sit back down on the chair

later brought to you by my creative mind 😉

"one more day for torture left" I smiled at dark

"hey, you haven't gone out for a while..do you want to and play a game or something"

"I smiled lightly" I was turning insane but I just couldn't see it because of dark. my thoughts were interrupted once more by dark giving me a controller.

*author's/narrator's p.o.v.*

you and dark played games until you grew tired and fell asleep on Dark's shoulder. dark looked your way to notice that you had passed out snoring a bit but he thought it was adorable. He carried you bridle style to his room. he grabbed a long shirt for you to wear and lifted your body towards him trying not to wake you up and changed you into the comfortable shirt. and tucked you in his bed. he went to the living-room to turn off the console. Dark returned and changed into his pj's (which are only his pants and no shirt). he laid next to you with his arm around your waist holding you close. you felt his warmth which helped you feel more comfortable and secure. you and dark both drifted off to sleep.

_-_-_-__-_---_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-

I like this chapter😂😊 next chapter coming soon