Meilė.

"Whatever you said sounded beautiful. But that's it. It sounds beautiful. It even looks beautiful. Trust me I know, I am surrounded by it. But it can't be all that pretty on the inside. It's easier to say all of that. But when we love, we love people and people are shitty on most days."

"Somedays. We all have our bad days, doesn't make us horrible people."

"Ok maybe not. But people still are
shitty. And to depend on someone so much that their emotions effect you is not healthy. And love, love does that to you. It makes you dependent."

"We live in a society. We are dependent."

"But not for our emotional well being. Love effects that. It make you believe in someone more than yourself, and the truth of the matter is, you only have yourself in the end."

"It doesn't have to be like that always. Love can also make you feel like you have someone else to turn to in your hardest time. Look at your parents, your brother. They all have someone right. They are not emotionally confused."

"Not always sure. But aren't there days when they are in a bad mood because of a stupid fight? I cannot say love doesn't exist. I have no right to. But what I do believe is it's not something people believe it to be. And in the end, in most cases, what is left is familiarity and nothing more."

"And why do you think so?"

________________________________________

Yeah.