Dragoste.

"Because I cannot believe that you can look at a person and feel like the world has stopped spining. You cannot run into someone's arms and feel like everything will be okay. You cannot love someone whose dark side is as hideous as your bed's underside. And lastly, I don't think you can look at someone and feel like the world is yours if you got them."

"So why do I feel like that when I look at you?"

"Cause your eyesight sucks?"

"Seriously?"

"Wait... Did you just?"

"I would like to think it was obvious by now, but yeah."

"It...I mean ...it doesn't make any sense."

"But to me it makes perfect sense. I agree I can't give you the love you read in your books. Hell I can't even promise you this is love for sure. I cannot be your knight in shining armour. I cannot rescue you. God knows I need some rescuing myself. But with you it feels like I'll be alright, even if only for some time. With you everything feels okay. And to me that could be love. Our love."

"You can't. I... Ok I need some time."

"Ofcourse. I didn't expect you to run into my arms anyways. Take your time. I have to go watch Em now. Bye."

"Uh yeah bye to you too."

*He goes away laughing at her adorably confused self.*

________________________________________

DUN DUN DUNN!!

Only 2 more chapters left.