TMNT: We don't play the game. 5

Chapter five: "Unholy alliances!"

"So I'll waste my time, and I'll burn my mind..." I had always known I belonged on stage, I knew that was the case for everyone backstage, when we up here we were different people, rebellious and untameable, the way we threw ourselves around with careless abandon. "...On Miss Nothing, Miss Everything!" We closed with The Pretty reckless, and the crowd loved it, if you consider thirty-two drunken bikers head banging a crowd, Freddy struck the last chord on his guitar and most of the dancers passed out and fell to the floor, we made our way backstage, waving farewell to our fans, even though none of them would remember being our fans in the morning, but we didn't mind if they were drunk or sober, at least someone was there to appreciate us, anyway, we were probably about to get as plastered as they were.

"Let's rock and roll boys and girls, it's time to party!" Freddy has been my brother for about seven years, so he wasn't my real brother, he kind of adopted me as his little sister, not legally, but him looking out for me, giving me food and shelter and letting me sing in his band was brotherly enough for me.

"Where're we headed?" Ebony had the craziest crush on Freddy, because in parts of town like this it was hard to come across another optimistic soul, a kindred spirit.

"We'll start at my place, then head out for a night on the town!" I looked up at Freddy with a burning suspicion in my eyes.

"We don't have any poison, you told we didn't have any." I had slid down against the lockers after changing back into my regular clothes, my heartbeat was resonating throughout my entire body, the adrenaline was still pumping quickly in my veins.

"When we run out, I hopped on down to Marty's place and got s'more."

"You got more beer and didn't tell me?!"

"Damn straight I'm not gonna' tell ya'! You're not s'possed to be drinkin' anyhow, you're not even old enough!"

"You're the one who lets me drink! Since when did you come off all noble?" I strode over to him with an eyebrow raised and a deep suspicion hanging around my mind.

"You're only allowed to drink after I'm hammered, therefore I don't realise you're drinking."

"Gee bro', you have such a solid philosophy on underage alcohol consumption." He smirked at me, in response to my smug grin, he placed a hand on top of my head and spun me round, shoving me out the back door, Ebony and Mark followed us laughing under their breath, from behind me, I felt Mark grab my hand and pull me out from underneath my brothers grip, I spun round and landed with his arms wrapped around my shoulders, we both smiled victoriously at Freddy, he pointed menacingly at Mark who was rocking me gently back and forth.

"Watch yourself little man, that's my baby sis' you're fondling." Mark leaned around my neck and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Steady-o Freddy-o, I'm just chillaxin' back with ma lady home skillet, it's all good bro'." Freddy spun round on his heels, raising his hand and planting it on Mark's forehead.

"Out foul demons! Leave this poor souls body and return from whence you came!" I reached up and slapped Freddy's hand away. "He's speaking in tongues of unholy alliances! The spirits must repent!"

"It's street Fred!"

"Unholy alliances!"