Games played part 21

Only thing he could do was take his phone and text Mike and give him the address to where he was . Just because he knew that he was either gonna be dead soon or going to jail.he hastily grabbed the phone out his pocket .

"Listen I'm sorry about everything please forgive me Jasmine was my sister I didn't mean for this to happen come as fast as you can it's over

222 W Bravard Blvd
Brown house on the right"

He text the address and hit send

The door flew open

"Police come out with your hands up Now"!!The Officer commanded.

Todd looked from downstairs and yelled at the officers from upstairs looking down at them

"Please don't shoot there's a baby up here" he cried out

"Get down on the ground nowww"the big aggressive looking officer said as he signal with 2fingers for the other officers to make a move.

Todd dropped down to the ground and put his hands behind his head as the officers placed cuffs on him.

Todd looked at Jasmines body and at that moment he was ready to face the consequences.

"We have a body up here

No pulse call a medic" ..the officer said on his 2way device to the other officers .

"Sir I didn't do it"Todd cried

"I'm not the judge"the officer replied he picks Todd up stands him on his feet to prepare him to head to the police car.

A slim white lady in a blue dress walked past Todd as they took him to the car .They caught eyes she stopped and looked in amazement shocked because she knows him . He held his head down in shame. She continues to walk upstairs to the child .she picked up the baby and proceeded to walk outside to do the paperwork.
.

"Have we contacted any family or friends"?she asked the officers

The officer said "No she is not from here but we did find the father on file by birth certificate"

The woman with child enforcement
Started to do the paperwork and said

"Well we need to be finding this child's father like now"!

A car pulled up

A man jumped out

It was Mike

"What are you doing with my son..and where is Jasmine"?

"Sir please calm down we have to talk to you before you can have your son we have some questions" 2officers looked at each other because they both looked at Mike as a Thug and wondered was he the cause of this.

"Well where is jasmine where is Todd"??

The woman in blue grabbed the baby and sat inside her car and held the baby because now he is screaming to the top of his lungs.

"Sir we regret to inform you .."
Mike cut them off
"No no no no no no

I don't want to hear this bullshit is she dead just say she is fuckin dead don't give me a fuckin speech about what your regret where is she is she dead or not"

"Yes sir she has passed sorry"

Mike dropped to the ground

Angela jumps out the car and runs To comfort him.
His tears soak her shoulder
She cries with him

"It's gonna be okay I'm here for you"she held him and looks up to see Todd staring at her through the police car back window he too was staring shock and amazed .