Games played part 9

Ring ring

"What's up baby"? Amber says smiling she always Happy when Todd calls she so loyal to him and he knows it .

"What the fuck you doing I done called your ass 3times who I need to fuck up girl "Todd says joking with a smile sounding like Martin Lawrence from Martin.

She picks Aiden up and lays him on her lap while holding the phone to her ear and the bottle in his mouth at the same time.lauhing so hard

"baby I was getting your son up from his nap I try to be on point with him you know his mama don't like me".she laughs in the phone .

"Well you know you stole me from her what you expect baby girl ...and how's my boy"?

"Baby he good you know he in good hands...and what you mean stole you from her..excuse Me"she says with. Smile " you been chasing my ass for years now and besides if I can recall you was living with me when she found out she was pregnant but let's not go there we having a good day baby" Amber says in a sexy voice implying that she misses him.

"Todd laughs well baby I was gonna send Aiden home but I told his mama we'll keep him for a few more days sense I'm on vacation for another week ima handle this business with "Mad Mike" and then I'll be home by 12:30 Tonight so be ready for me " Todd said

"Okay this boy just hit 8months you already want another one boy you sil you know I stay ready for you baby Aiden already knocked out.."she says while looking behind her .

Bang Bang Bang

Todd yells in the phone

"baby what the fuck Is that noise ..

"Baby please hurry get home it's someone in the hou...." Amber's voice fades away and baby Aiden is screaming loud..

"Bruh we gotta rush to my house something is wrong hurry the fuck up and drive" Todd screams at Mike trying to call Amber back only to keep getting the voice mail. Angry eyes blood shot red prepping his Ak47.

Mike looked over at Todd Calmly and said
"damn dawg ima get us there just calm the fuck down get right so we can see what the fuck going on we gotta keep cool before the law pull us over"

"Fuck the law when it comes to my family ."Todd says with no emotion

10:52pm
The car pulls in the yard
Both Todd and Mike jump out
The neighbor is on the porch holding baby Aiden he is Fast asleep.
The police is swamp from the backyard to the end of the street

"That's my son wait what happen where's my girl where Amber" Todd says as he looks to see blood on the baby's blanket..

A black police officer looks at Mike then looks at Todd and says
"Is there anyone looking to hurt you or someone close to you"?

"Man where the fuck is my girl man"Todd asked hesitantly

"I'm sorry to tell you this she was shot 3times trying to cover the baby someone broke in destroyed the house but didn't harm the baby I'm sorry"the officer said

Todd dropped to his knees crying in Anger and in pain..

A man walks over and whispers to the officer...