Games played Part19

Leaving from the winter ship apartments Angela hops in her car because now she has just finished the mission that Mike had sent her on to get the other couple thousand to make 10grand .

She meets him at the Home Depot on the westside of town in the Grey garage near cold stone because the Mountains in that area cover the view of the parking lot that way they wouldn't look so suspicious passing bags from trunk to trunk.

It's now 4:57 Am

"Damn I've paged this nigga over 3times where the fuck are you come on" Angela said to herself as she looked up getting agitated here he comes zooming in with no lights on

He pulls next to her gets out his car hops into her passenger side and punches the dash.

Angela jumps back

"I'm so tired of all of this I just wanna go and get away from everything I just can't wait for this to be over "He starts to vent to Angela and she just listens until she felt like it was okay to speak .

"Listen I know u don't wanna hear this but I promise I got your back I know this Is alot on you but I'm here"she rubs the back of his neck. And he leans up because he realizes that she really actually cares about him and at this moment it seems like she is all he has besides the good man above.

"Angela"Mike said looking her in the eyes

She looks at him waiting for him to speak

"Wassup baby?"she asked not sure where the conversation was going. Wondering did she say the wrong thing

He looked at her passed her the money bag so they can get ready to deliver to Todd .He began to count the money stops and looks at her

"Just don't ever leave me"he said with seriousness

She looked at him grabbed his hand and said

"I told you I got you boy just believe me" She said with passion

He believed her because everybody knew Angela was a Rider she had already earned her stripes in the streets but slowed down when Aiden came but was always prepared for war and that's something every real Nigga wanted was a smart rider she kinda reminded Mike of Jasmine.