Meet Keyke

Keyke's Pov:
In case you all didn't know I'm the bestfriend of Angela. We been bestfriends for over 10years  .Nomatter how long we go without talking to each other I swear my girl call I'm coming if it's war with her it's war with me .when my girl hurt I'm hurt too and it's vice versa we was more like sisters.
I tried to call her soon as I woke up and turned on the news i saw Mikes car burning in flames and they couldn't even make out his body. I know she is going crazy RightNow I hated the fact she always kept one foot in the streets and still trying to do nursing school but that's always  been Angela straight thug but smart as hell . I tried to text her and call her I got no answer .I decided to get dressed and head over to her mom's house.

10:15Am 

Ms.Mak opened her door eyes full of tears I hugged her because I know she is obviously upset about Mike.even though she hated Mikes lifestyle she loves the way he takes care of her daughter she saw happiness on Angela's face anytime she spoke of him and that enough put it on her heart to accept the fact that her daughter was in love and she couldn't do anything but love the person who her daughter Loved💓

Ms.Mak hugged me
"Come in sweetheart I haven't saw u in so long you looking beautiful as always"she reached for a Kleenex out the box and Wiped her eyes .
I tried to comfort her by putting her back and letting her lean on my shoulder.

I looked at her "have you heard anything ma"?
I called her mama as well just because growing up wheneva things went wrong at my house she told me I would forever be welcomed that's the type of person Ms.Mak was .Anything or anybody that Angela loved she loved them as well.

"Yes I've been on the phone with her all morning I just found out she was 5months pregnant I want to drive to get her she doesn't want anybody to see her she really doesn't want Aiden around her either"

She gave me the address and I Hit the road and I ain't stopping until I get to her