Games played part 24

Angela: I wonna pick up Aiden but I have a feeling it's about to be a long night tonight

I pulled into Mikes driveway only to see a unfamiliar black car in the parking lot it's a black Mazda with dark tented windows I've never seen it before but it's so much going on I grabbed my lil 22.handgun out my purse and put it In the back of my pants but covered it so no one could see it.

I knocked on the door lightly
"Mike"I yelled his name but I still got no answer.

Opened the door walked in the living room where he was sitting with a woman across from him with papers spread out all across the table ."you didn't hear me calling you" I asked him

"Yeah my bad the lady from children services was speaking with me hey Victoria this is Angela ..Angela Victoria" Mike introduced us but I remember her from the night she came and Got Mike and Jasmine's son the night Jasmine died .

"Hi Angela nice to meet you i know things have been rough and the circumstances are hard but me and Mike were just going over most of the requirements he would need to meet to gain full custody of his son and I can assure you that I am trying everything in my power to get him back to his father but there are alot of unanswered questions and rumors floating around that only the judge and Mike can answer"

Mike: "I'm just trying to figure out why am I fighting for custody when this is my son" Mike threw the papers on the floor and stood up .

I rushed to pick the papers up and told Victoria "I think we should allow him to take all this in and he can call you tomorrow .. "yes I completely understand with so much going on I am going to respect his time but please remember in 3days if all requirements are not met then full custody will be to Jasmine's parents or next to kin indefinitely.

She walked out I looked at Mike he is going through alot both deaths
Porcha then Jasmine everything happened so fast I just don't think this is the right time to tell him I spoke with Todd but I have questions that need to be answered as well .But who left that note in my car ??

"Mike I think we need to leave town for a few days " he looked up at me like I cursed at him

"Why" he responded

"Somebody is watching me and I think they are watching you too"

"He is watching us .. it's Carlos Angela I'm pretty sure you know that by
now" Mike stated
He acting as if he already knew about me seeing Todd but how? 

"How you figure I know that" I asked him.

"Didn't you visit Todd" Mike said

"So that was you with the note huh" I shook my head ..why would Mike be watching me.

"What note Mike asked  ?? I just know he saw you because i got a phone call from a private number when I answered they told me you were at the jail house  and that it's not over  yet so I knew it was Carlos"

"So what's next obviously he wants something ?"

"And ima give him what he wants" right after he said that he picked up his phone and made a phone call and said :

"Tron grab the guys yall meet me downtown at the warehouse and bring everything ..we ending this shit tonight "

"Mike please don't tell me your gonna go after him"

"He killed Jasmine and now my son is probably never gonna see me and if I don't kill him Your gonna end up just like Porcha and Jasmine,Im sure Todd told u Right "he shook his head and walked in his room  I followed him

I don't know how to feel because now I'm feeling like Mike may be protecting me ..

______________________________________&yes everyone this is a Note from Rere the writere,.i am now Allowing Angela To tell her story::😎😎😂😂please comment and tell me what you all think about the story and how you are feeling about where we are then I will update for my readers thank you all for all your support you are my motivation I love you all 😘😘😘😘✊✌✌💯💯💯💯😎