Games Played Part 10

"We found a pulse and she's now stable great job team " says the Doctor giving Amber oxygen from machine

He exits Amber's Hospital room heads to the lobby to meet a frustrating and hurt Todd.

"Sir your girlfriend is stable and we are trying to do everything to keep her that way she is looking at some long term damage just be aware and work with us be patient " the doctor said.

Todd barely being able to pull himself together

"Sir I understand what your saying is she gonna be able to talk to me can I see her".Todd cried

Mike looks at Todd pretending to care because now he sees the pain in Todd that he felt when Jasmine was raped and beaten.

The doctor replies.
"Sir we will let you in as soon as its okay for you to be with her we called her mother and she should be here shortly sense she is the next of kin we cannot permit you in the room with her" doctor shook his head and starts to walk away.

"The fuck you mean can't permit me bitch for 5and a half years I've taken care of her not her mama not nobody mothrfucker me only me I did that you sayin I can't see her" Todd starts to throw things around

"Security security someone please get him out of here now" The doctor yells

The Nurses at the nurse station hurry and page the security guards out of fear and also call 911

Mike Grabs Todd

"Niggah I know you hurting but just calm down bro we gotta get to the bottom of this shit ,we know she wasn't the target whoever it is wants you now stay focus my dude" mike says sternly grabbing Todd headed to the car.

"Bro your right just take me to Angela's so I can make sure she's okay with my son I may crash there tonight" Todd said leaning back into the car seat now seeming to be drained by everything thats going on around him .

"Bro listen I'll check on Angela And Aiden I'll take you to the spot and we'll jump back on it first thing tomorrow and my ear is to the streets so we gonna find out what the fuck is going on ..for now you need rest Niggah " Mike said while he Turns into the parking lot of a big white town house that only him and Todd knows about for emergency purposes only sense they learned their lesson from the last time when feds raided their homes.

"You right maybe I'll feel better in the morning ...but fuck man why Amber fuck fuck " Todd screamed throwing the passenger side door open to walk into the house .

"Bro I love you mean I got you aiight"Mike says to Todd before he pulls off from the house .

Its now 1:17Am
"Mike how the fuck you get in here" Angela screams leaning up from her bed to find mike standing over her .

"I was just coming to check on you wanted to make sure you and Aiden were okay,listen I'm sorry about the other morning at the hotel".he said in a apologetic voice.

Angela leans up

"I don't know what's going on with you but maybe I can help you"she says in a concerned voice.

"Ain't shit wrong with me and stop trying to play games "_Mike says with Anger on his voice.

Angela grabs his neck and starts to kiss on him

Mike is confused how can she want him after what he did to her when he put the gun to her back in the shower at the hotel .

"I know what happened to Jasmine she whispers In his ear"

"Huh what ..the fuck you talking about "he throws Angela on the bed

She looks at him with a puzzled look..

"Remember when you left the hotel I stayed for a while I left to ..I went home for a while but I ended up going to the store ..I saw your car parked in front of the hospital I watched you go inside I parked and followed you through the waiting room as you walked upstairs to the 4thfloor ,I thought maybe you was lost because that's the floor babies are delivered on"
Mike grabs her and says

"Bitch I should kill you nobody is ever gonna hurt jasmine" he releases her she falls to the floor

Choking gasping for air

"Todd and some guys raped me too Aiden is not his son " she cried "I heard you talking to her because the door was cracked and wanted to come and tell you that Todd set up everything because you were making too much money they blind folded jasmine and beat her they thought she had died ,I'm sorry I didn't tell you because he told me if I said anything they would kill me this time". Angela is crying hysterically at this point. She is now on the floor with her face in her hands .

Mike looked at her and said

"Angela who's Aidens Father then"? Desperate to know the answer

Mike is feeling sorry and sick at the same time mixed with emotions because he knows Angela is telling the truth.