To Plant a Seed

This girl was perhaps the most idiotic girl he had ever met in his whole life. She blushed when her ex-torturer kissed her! She slept soundly in the house of a killer. It made no logical sense! Even if she did stay in a mental hospital it made no sense!

“Alpha get up we have to get you some stitches,” Izaya fought with himself to try and stay nice. He hated her he really did. It wasn’t because he couldn’t control her, no it was because she was way to easy. It wasn’t a challenge! He couldn’t wait to get rid of her!

“Okay!” she followed him like a puppy to the door. The travel to Shinra’s was quiet and Izaya liked it. He was pretty sure that if Alpha opened her big mouth he would snap. Just because she has been sheltered her whole life doesn’t mean she can be so, so oblivious!

I need to get back in control. Why is it so difficult! Is my madness taking over more and more? As long as I can survive for a month at the most, I will be okay. Yes, just think like this. No matter how much she annoys you or you just want to kill her, don’t because soon it will. Be. Over! You must be calm and collected that was how you have been for your whole life except this year, Izaya thought with vigor.

“Izaya. Izaya. Izaya . Izaya. Oh good I got your attention! Where are we going?” Alpha spoke. Izaya took a deep breath and counted to ten.

“We are going to Shinra’s,” Izaya wanted to speak with her as less as possible.

“Hm,” he enjoyed when she used short sounds. He never would have believed that he would have gotten that pissed from hearing her talk. That scared him. He knew what most peoples’ reactions would be, even his own but now, he knew nothing.

Shinra was ordering some food when a knock came from his door. He waited until he was done with his order before moving towards the door. A yawn escaped his mouth before even making it to the door. He hasn’t been sleeping well since Izaya was over.

He opened the door to see a girl with long dull black hair. Her lifeless green eyes seemed to stare him down and it unnerved him.

“Shinra, Izaya-nii took me here to get some stitches for my hand,” she held up her bandaged hand for him to see.

“Ah he did, did he?  Where is he then?” Shinra ushered her inside. He knew who she was and it shocked him to see she was still alive at this point. He took her in as he waited for her answer. She looked barely feed, tired, and even rabbit like.

“Oh that. He said he had something to take care of,” she looked at the candy that sat on his table and seemed to contemplate about having one. Shinra nodded giving her the okay to have one. She snatched it up greedily and popped it into her oral cavity.

“Ah,” Shinra went to grab his medical bag with everything he needed. He started to work as soon as he came back.

“You are probably wondering why I haven’t run away right,” she didn’t wait for an answer before moving on, “I figured he would feel slightly bad, you see. I knew the likely hood was slim but I could still hope, right? It was stupid yes, I do know this. I hate how I love him because I know my love for him will be the death of me but it’s sad to saw that...I am okay with that. Maybe if I die it will snap him out of his insanity because I know I am too far gone but he could be saved even if it is a slim chance. Maybe the shock will bring him to his senses but I think I am just saying that so he won’t be a lost cause.”

She took a deep breath. Shinra was shocked, not just at her words but because she said this with no hint of sadness on her face. It made him wonder if the emotion he had seen cross her face: happiness and pain, was fake. He wanted to hear more, really he did but he finished with her stitches and before he could stop her she jumped up.

Now that he looked close he could see the fake happiness, “Okay thank you Shinra. I’ll be going now.”

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He plucked up his phone and walked next to the window. He saw Alpha bound across the street without looking twice to a figure. The figure looked like Izaya and Shinra figured he must be. He scrolled through his contacts till he found Celty.

Hey Celty! Just wanted to let you know I am okay. Izaya sent Alpha here to get some stitches. She is so different and I don’t mean insanity wise. To me see seems a little sane. She had a good reason why she is staying with Izaya. She blamed it on love to a degree. Hopefully she won’t go through what she already went through again. Shinra typed out. He hesitated on the send button wondering if he should say anything about Izaya but sent it anyways.

“Izaya, Shinra seems pretty nice,” Alpha bounced around him.

“That is good,” Izaya looked around bored with Alpha. He saw a pair of siblings, a girl and boy to be exact. A nagging feeling tickled his mind about Omega, “Alpha, what happened to Omega.”

Sure he could use his informant powers but when he had someone who would give him information for free he would use it. Alpha stopped her unique walk.

“He settled down, not with a wife mind you, so he could keep watch on me,” she shrugged.

“Do you want to see him,” his satanic smile threatened to shine on his face.

“Of course! He is my brother,” she beamed. Izaya smirked and kept walking. The seed of another plan was planted into his brain. Now if he can get Omega to come to them.

Alpha’s doctor must have called Omega by now saying she was removed from the hospital and taken to a private physician. He would have freaked out. Then when he heard my name he will fight himself about calling me or not. Finally he will and when he does...HAHAHAHAHA. I will invite him to a warehouse where Alpha can—

Author’s note: Okay so the length...yeah don’t get angry because School started back up and I have Math and Biology now so I have to fix my schedule to fit it in. It probably wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t also have a concert to go too but I must go support my friend!! Not that I am complaining. Next week may have a short update, slow update, or no update because I have the Band/Chorus Dance so sorry. The next chapter will be a slight filler chapter but I only call it slight since I haven’t elaborated on what happened to Celty when she saw Izaya.

                                    Bye Bii~~

                                                Kat-Baka