1-Moving

Honestly, I hate life. Everything went so downhill so fast. Everything was in a blur and I felt like crying again, but that would be my third time today. When I got back from a sleepover one night with my friends, my dad jumped the big news on me that we're moving. I WAS GOING TO START HIGHSCHOOL! I MET MY FRIENDS THAT I KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE WITH MY WHOLE LIFE! AND YET HE DOES THIS?!...to be fair, he can't help it. He got promoted and now we're heading down to L.A. We have to leave early school year. And I mean EARLY. Like, middle of October early. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I let all of my tears flow being sure to be quiet because it was 3AM. I received this news a month ago. We found the perfect house with a big pool in the backyard and an amazing view. I just wish it was more nearby. When I was done loading up my box for my room, I gazed at all of the stuff that I had in there, but then I found something in particular. My old camera! I was wondering where that went. I decided to turn it on and see what I can do with it since my whole set has been packed up.

"Hey everyone," I started to say, holding back tears. "It's Allen and I won't be uploading as much because of well, the move." I move out of the way so then my camera can see the bare walls behind me. "Pretty empty isn't it? But don't be alarmed if I don't upload because I will probably be unpacking and stuff but I did pre-record some video's so hope y'all like those." I looked around my room to see everything been painted white again. "It's so bare in here...BUT in my new room I will be sure to add tons more stuff!" I always tried to stay positive even in the saddest of videos. Nothing and no one can make me unhappy for my fans. "But anyways thank you so much for watching and as always, " I did a little snap with my fingers and pointed to the camera, "cue the outro." I turned off the camera and decided that I would edit it when I get there. If you didn't know already, my channel is called AllenTheGirl and I have already reached 4 million subscribers. I never use strong swear words in my video's and I happened to make great money off of YouTube, even though I'm only 14.

"Ali! It's time to go now!"

"Coming mom!" I quickly grabbed everything else out of my room and ran to the front door. I sat the last box being picked up into the U-Haul truck. I quickly get into my mom's car and buckle in, putting everything else in the back seat. We were driving to L.A. because it's 'less expensive' but I don't really mind a road trip. When we start to drive, I put in my earbuds and decided to listen to Our Last Night. Soon, the song 'Home' came on and I couldn't help but cry to the lyrics.

'I want you to know

you will never be alone.

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

I want you to know

I'm coming home.'

      Where am I going now? Certainly not home.

     It took many hours but we finally reached the new place we were staying in. Not home. I got out of the car and decided to explore a little. When I entered, there was a big long hallway that connected to the kitchen on the left, dining room straight ahead that was connected to the kitchen, and the family room to the right. I also saw a bathroom but then that was basically it. I went upstairs and found two more bathrooms and three bedrooms, two bedrooms having bathrooms in there. I went to a fairly large room with a bathroom in it that I suppose is my room and set some of my stuff down. I flopped onto my new bed and decided to edit the video that I made before I came here. I added my outro with my cute little star dancing around the screen named Comet, added a few links and uploaded the video. I got a lot of comments saying "we're here for you" and "hope you have a fun time" but what really stood out to me was a comment from one of my friends. "We're going to miss you Allen! Keep up the good work! We're so proud of you and we know you'll do great! ~Squad" That's when I lost it. I started to sob at this comment because knowing I might not ever see them again just makes me...sad. I decided to stop, closed my laptop, and went outside, helping my parents unpack. This is only the beginning too...