2-Meeting new people

I lay there on my bed watching Mark on my phone, laughing when he was making smart comments and remarks at The Park. He was my sunlight when I was feeling down. I love all of the things he's done for his community and I just love how open he is. It really warms my heart. I heard a knock at my door and I immediately paused the video. "Come in!" I shouted. My mom entered with a sad smile on her face.

        "Hey," she said in a soft voice. She then sits down on my bed and pats my legs. "What are you doing in here all by yourself?

        "Oh nothing," I said. "Just on YouTube and stuff."

        "I saw your new video. I'm sorry sweetie but we didn't really have a choice."

        "I know," I said sadly, avoiding eye contact with her.

         "But it will be for the better," my mom reassures me. "Trust me, everything will get better." She then gives me a hug and starts heading out of my room. "Well I'm gonna go to the grocery store quickly to get some things for the fridge. Do you want anything?"

          "I think I'll be okay" She nods her head and closes my door again. Why do I now feel so lonely again?

            I look over at the time. 5:52 pm. I decided to get off my lazy butt and help with stuff around the house. I see that my mom and dad are getting on their shoes. "Where are you guys going?" The both look up at me and smile.

        "We're going to meet the new neighbors," my dad says excitedly.

         "Yeah, they invited us over for a little get together! Do you want to come?" I thought about it for a moment. It was better than watching YouTube all day even though I don't mind but still I should actually socialize with people.

         "Sure, why not?" They both smiled at each other and told me to go put on some nice clothes. I look through my closet and got out some black skinny jeans, a purple and black flannel with my favorite dark blue beanie with Comet on the side of it. I quickly brush out my hair even though it looks like a complete mess and I run downstairs and quickly put on my maroon converse and I brought my gray and red Minnesota Jacket with me just in case it got cold.

          We walked out the door and headed for the front door of the house next to us. My dad rung the doorbell and I heard barking from the inside. For some reason, this house seems really familiar. I heard voices from the inside as well. They all sounded familiar too. Then I saw the door open and I froze. No. Freaking. Way. What? HOW? WHAT?! I couldn't muster up the courage to look away. That red hair, that tan skin, everything. Standing behind my neighbors door was the one and the only Markiplier himself.

(Oooohhh cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! I'm having fun writing this and I hope you enjoy reading this! But as always, stay beautiful!)