5- School pt. 2

We all stayed in the library until it was time to go to class. I was pretty good at English so I took the Honors English class. When I got there, there were only a few people there sitting in random places. I decided to sit in the back since I knew no one here. I hope we didn't have assigned seats. More students came in and the more worried I was getting. I don't want any of them sitting by me since I'm a social wreck. Then, the bell rang. Class began.

(So none of this is important since it was just class and she had to do work and sit with no one important in the story. That's it. Le time skip to lunch!!!!)

             It was time for lunch FINALLY! I was starving so I grabbed a strawberry parfait  with granola, a cinnamon Pop-Tart and a mango and peach smoothie. I entered in my number, gave the lunch lady my money and went to find an empty table. Soon, I heard someone yelling my name. I looked around and saw Stewie with his big glasses waving me over. I walked over and sat down in a chair. There were a few other guys there that I met in the library named Joey, Alfred, Lewis and Jeff. I opened up my Pop-Tart and was about to bite it until...

            "You look familiar," said Lewis. "Isn't it AllenTheGirl or something? The girl with 4 million subs?" My eyes widened as I looked at everyone, staring at me now. I placed my Pop-Tart on the flat wrapping and sighed.

              "Uh, yeah. Why?

                "REALLY?!" Shouted Jeff

               "THAT'S AMAZING!!!" Screamed Alfred

                "Why didn't you tell us before?" Said Joey, concerned.

                "Didn't want to attract attention to myself," I commented. "That's all."

                "This is huge!" Exclaimed Stewie. "I'm friends with a celebrity!!" That's when it hit me. I stood up from my chair and ran to the bathroom. I made sure no one was in there and cried my eyes out in the stall. I never want to be called a celebrity or a popular person. It just makes me feel like I'm nothing but a walking money machine, always making more as I take a step. I never want to stoop to something so low as a celebrity. Then no one would see me for who I really am. A girl that just makes videos and that's all.

                The rest of the day I avoided Stewie and his friends. In fact, I avoided everyone, even the teachers. I didn't want them to recognize me. I hid behind my books and avoided to talk to anyone. When the day was over, I sighed with relief. I quickly packed up my backpack and ran out the front doors, hoping to see my parents or Mark in their car, waiting for me. Fortunately, I found Mark in the parking lot and ran over trying to avoid everyone. I smiled as I got in his car, finally being out of there. "Hey Ali. How was the first day?"

                 "It was awesome!" I lied. It was not awesome at all. I just want to go home.

                 "That's good! You're parents both went to different job interviews and won't be back until six. Maybe we can order pizza and do a colab together?" I just simply nod my head and keep smiling, even though it was looking unnatural at this point. On the way home, Mark and I talked about what happened today and of course, I told little bits of lies within the truth, trying to keep the story as believable as I could. We finally arrive to his house and when we opened the door, we are greeted with nice cold air and the fuzzball, Chica. I'm glad I'm here.